PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I like the entire jersey set a lot. All 3 are very strong looks. Just scrolling, the only thing I saw was the bottom maple leaf. They are noticeable. Anyways, not crazy about the logo set, but there's really nothing wrong with it. Good Work! Any idea when the whole ranking sheet will be whipped together?

It is March 27th! Here are the bottom 20!

rank56-75.jpg

We had 7 entries this time around. I will only be posting the teams with a spreadsheet to follow when its all done.

New this time around is a star system. Any concept with a top 3 vote will get a whole star. A concept with a top 10 vote(but not in the top 3) will get a half star. Basic math: two half stars count as a whole star. It doesn't effect the rankings at all but just another way to look at the buzz-worthy teams. I didnt figure that would play in to the bottom 20 but any thing is possible in the PDC. Utah had a top 10 ranking and still wound up in 66th place. So half star. ENJOY!

My thoughts:

I'm not overly-surprised by these.

I have 3 top-27 teams here, so a few head-scratchers.

I thought that the South Dakota update would propel them out of the bottom. Also, Dallas didn't do so hot last time, but I thought the update would send them up a lot, top 3rd best look in the league IMO.

A top 10 for Utah? Hmmmm....

The Beacons didn't come overly-high in my in depth rankings, but I expected them to be A LOT higher. On first impressions, still one of my favourites

3 of my bottom-5 teams are still in there, including my 3rd worst.

interesting stat line from the ranking spreadsheet: the lowest ranked team South Dakota, average to ranking of 65. That definitely plays to how diverse the rankings were...most of the top 10 averaged over 10 also

As for the schedule of when the next sets of ranking will be released expect nothing haha. My daughters first birthday is tomorrow and we have a party to get ready for Saturday. I will get at least one a day up, but no garuntees of when or how often.

Thoughts: 9 of these 20 were in my bottom 20, so I'd say they portray my list pretty well I also have my 5th-worst (South Dakota) and 2nd-worst (Cairo), Cairo didn't really have this bad of a ranking last time, but the combination of 2 new lists seems to have killed them.

None of these were in my Top 25 though, Boston was close (#27), but most of my favorites are still out there.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Archived