PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, a few of these confuse/surprise me: Berlin was in the Top 10 last time, and now they're back in the 40's? I, myself had them at #14, I also though Edmonton was pretty solid at #24. Only 2 of my Top 25 have been revealed so far, so 23 of them are at-large in the Final 35! I'm shocked at how high Arizona, Maui, Vancouver, Maine, and Seattle are! They were 73, 64, 65, 67, and 61 respectively. Ones I'm surprised haven't shown up yet:

Chicago

Atlanta

Oslo

St. Louis

Columbus

Cleveland

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

If i'm late then fine, but some suggestions: Milwaukee Trappers, Omaha Rumble (bison theme), West Virginia Bobcats, Fargo Mustangs, Buffalo Blizzard, Hartford Minutemen, Delaware Flamecocks, New Jersey Ironmen, Portland Rapids, San Francisco Griffins, Denver Rams, San Diego Shine, Greenville Cardinals, Tampa Barracudas, San Antonio Fighters, Nashville Sounds (i imagine a HUGE rivalry with Memphis), Saskatoon Hawks, Montreal Maroons (based on the old hockey team), Ottawa Flyers (Loon based), Moncton Acadians, Quebec Royals, Whitehorse Auroras, Seoul Whales (with the kanji for Seoul Whales Dodgeball:서울 고래 피구 as a logo,also the kanji just for Seoul is the first, whales is the second, and dodgeball the last), Taipei Spikes (with Taipei 101 as a logo), Bangkok Bengals, Istanbul Express, Tehran Desert Devils, Abidjan Mariners, Johannesburg Cougars, Lisbon Navigators, Reykajavik Eruption, Vienna Symphony, Zurich Capricorns, Athens Odyssey, Barcelona Peacocks, Copenhagen Tridents (the Little Mermaid), Helsinski Norse Lightning (my favorite), Mexico City Quetzalcoatls. I know this is a lot but just bear with me.

Yep, a few more surprises here. Was Berlin really top 10 last time? My new ranking format did help 'em, they were 44 last time, but this time around, actually remained at 44, despite 25 new teams. I disagree with the Arizona was too high statement. The snake-skin pattern did come last on my home-road jersey list, and that dragged them down a lot from their #17 primary logo ranking. I had 'em at 42, but just eyeballing it makes 'em look a bit more appealing than some others.

Memphis. I'm pretty sure I was always their biggest fan, didn't get so much praise here, but I fell in love with them. The update made them a real worthy team for the 18th spot.

Maine, Toronto, Memphis, Iowa, Maui and Boise all came relatively high on mine, all within the top 21.

I had Rio at 62, so I dunno.

My 3rd last, yep, my 73rd ranked team is still at large.

Biggest surprise for me is how high Indy is. 37!?!?! I had 'em a respectable 51, but without the home and road jerseys, I'm fairly sure they were a bottom 5 team.

Detroit I had at bottom-5, so I was completely expecting them, and San Jose was just 2 spots ahead.

My "How have we not seen them yet!?" list is as follows:

New York

Lima

Oslo

Beijing

LA

Rome

St. Louis

Yellowknife

Atlanta

Norfolk

I had them all showing up by now. Those 10 and Iqaluit.

Well Kev, I had 9 of those teams in my top 30. And the flash were número 12. Rio had a simple uniform and I really like those. Same with the puffins

The only team that has shockingly not shown up yet is the Orlando Command. I just have never liked that team

Interestingly, certain concept have a lone voter pulling them from greatness.

Chicago is a top 5 team with out scruggys vote

New York is a top 10 with out kevs

Orlando is a top 10 with out Jaxons

Nothing like a subjective polls to bring the cream to the top.

That said...the top pick was definitely a favorite across the board.

I pry brought St. Louis down as they were 50th on my list. Other than them and a couple others, most of these teams were in my top 45. 6 of my top 10 have already been shown so far though. Only my top 4 remain.

Naw, they were #59 on mine. I've been a critic from the start. Also, Atlanta? My #72 comes in at 35. Also, dead last Chicago remains at large. I'm shocked, they were mostly in the middle last time. 12 of my 25 appeared here, including my Top Two, LA and Beijing. Other Top 10's were: New York, Tokyo, and Alabama. My highest rated teams left are Maryland (3), Stockholm (4), and Rome (5).

And with this, the Top 15 are:

Kingston (#15)

New Delhi

Paris

Norfolk

Las Vegas

Dublin

Orlando

Yaounde

Little Rock

London

Chicago

Maryland

Topeka

Rome

Stockholm (#1)

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Only 3 of my top 10 have shown up. Iowa, Maui and Oklahoma. 4 of the next 5 (making the top 15) have appeared however. Obviouly then, 8 of my top 15 are indeed in the overall top 15.q

Rome came in at 47 with me. Norfolk at 38, Orlando at 34.

And yeah, I also had St. Louis pretty low, at 46.

PS, you have a typo on Iqaluit.

I think that Chicago's CE monogram is really what sets them apart and brings then up a notch. Their alternate is also a positive with the flag representation. I didn't have them in my top 15 still. I was surprised that Cleveland, LA, Port of Spain, and Washington were in the top 35.

scarvessmall_zpsc4c8e942.png

Paris, Vegas, Stockholm, Topeka, and Dublin are the only ones remaining, correct? Kinda surprised Topeka made the top half. Last I remember (unless you updated them since then), they were fine, but not great. I would've had them around 45th or so

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Archived