PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, Dublin was #11 for me, the one that suprises me is Paris, I had it at 21, I thought it was a good concept, but not that spectacular of work.

I think the Top 5 is gonna be:

5. Dublin

4. Las Vegas

3. Paris

2. Topeka

1. Stockholm

Any other predictions?

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

These are where they ranked in my rankings:

Dublin- 29 (But I could also easily consider them a top-10 since my rankings were close)

Paris- 2 (Love 'em)

Stockholm- 56 (Again, close rankings)

Topeka- 1 (Loved them from the start)

Las Vegas- 3 (Love them too)

When it gets down to it, just because I have Dublin and Stockholm outside the T-25 doesn't mean I dislike them. All these concepts are very good. Over 50% of them could be top 10 picks IMO. I'd say the top 5 from 5-1 will be Dublin, Stockholm, Vegas, Topeka, Paris based on what I feel other people voted.

I've been terrible at meeting my own deadlines. That said here are the top 5!

The truth is this was really a race for second place. Vegas' lowest ranking was a 13 and had 3 top 3 rankings.

Topeka would have been right in the race sans on very low ranking. As you can see I've included the averages this time around and 2-5 were pretty close. Enjoy!

rank1-5-1.jpg

On top of that, mate, here is Sydney!
ECHIDNAS.jpg

ENJOY!

I like the Sydney name. It's a lot better than the one I suggested (the Surf). I thought that name was fitting because many Aussies have ties to the sea, and surfing is a favorite pastime there. But Windell, you beat me on this one,

Also, please don't call Copenhagen's team the Bricklayers. How about the Tritons or the Mermen?

I like the Sydney name. It's a lot better than the one I suggested (the Surf). I thought that name was fitting because many Aussies have ties to the sea, and surfing is a favorite pastime there. But Windell, you beat me on this one,

Also, please don't call Copenhagen's team the Bricklayers. How about the Tritons or the Mermen?

Thanks, and not even researching Copenhagen, but I doubt Id go with "Bricklayers"

^ top 3 made my top 4 as well.

I agree, Sydney looks really strong. Putting their logos and Charlottetown into the rankings now. My only suggestion is to make the side of the "shield" a bit smoother where the colours change.

I agree, Sydney looks really strong. Putting their logos and Charlottetown into the rankings now. My only suggestion is to make the side of the "shield" a bit smoother where the colours change.

I agree about the shield. Sydney looks great though. Excited for jerseys. And this whole rankings thing was fun. Did you say you'd release a spreadsheet at the end?

Should I make the colors shadow the shield downward in layers....like I did with each point of the star?

Should I make the colors shadow the shield downward in layers....like I did with each point of the star?

Yeah I think that'd work

I like it! Make sure there's a yellow jersey :)

Ok, an alternate just for you! (I might have already sketched it out yellow though ;) )

Im really glad you guys didn't hate the secondary, because I love the way my new sig looks with it!

Archived