PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

I like it! Make sure there's a yellow jersey :)

Ok, an alternate just for you! (I might have already sketched it out yellow though ;) )

Im really glad you guys didn't hate the secondary, because I love the way my new sig looks with it!

I noticed you changed it. Looks nice! And after Sydney is done, you might wanna update the part of your sig with all the teams on it. Just to stay fresh ;)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it! Make sure there's a yellow jersey :)

Ok, an alternate just for you! (I might have already sketched it out yellow though ;) )

Im really glad you guys didn't hate the secondary, because I love the way my new sig looks with it!

I noticed you changed it. Looks nice! And after Sydney is done, you might wanna update the part of your sig with all the teams on it. Just to stay fresh ;)

Only the Chill and Echidnas missing. I always wait til have 4 new teams to keep room in the photo bucket. It is updated on my end, just waiting for more teams to post it. Thanks though!

For the Sydney Echidnas logo, the yellow "V" crest on the bottom should be a border around the entire logo I believe. Because, on the uniform, with the yellow crest going all the way around, all the colors are separated throughout, which gives it a more sleek look in my opinion.

Archived