Windell918

PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

I like it! Make sure there's a yellow jersey :)

Ok, an alternate just for you! (I might have already sketched it out yellow though ;) )

Im really glad you guys didn't hate the secondary, because I love the way my new sig looks with it!

I noticed you changed it. Looks nice! And after Sydney is done, you might wanna update the part of your sig with all the teams on it. Just to stay fresh ;)

I like it! Make sure there's a yellow jersey :)

Ok, an alternate just for you! (I might have already sketched it out yellow though ;) )

Im really glad you guys didn't hate the secondary, because I love the way my new sig looks with it!

I noticed you changed it. Looks nice! And after Sydney is done, you might wanna update the part of your sig with all the teams on it. Just to stay fresh ;)

Only the Chill and Echidnas missing. I always wait til have 4 new teams to keep room in the photo bucket. It is updated on my end, just waiting for more teams to post it. Thanks though!

Heres a small update on Sydney and their attire. I really was influenced quite a bit but the new US soccer jerseys on this one, just love the simplicity and it really fit with this crest.

ECHIDNAS-1.jpg

ECHIDNAS-2.jpg

ECHIDNAS-3.jpg

Logo looks much better.

Thanks for using Grant Balfour as the nameplate.

That's how it's done. Alt reminds me of the Australian national cricket team (being the cricket fan that I am). LOVELY!

Logo's not centred on the home, though...

I'm a little surprised at how high they ranked in my system. They're a great team nonetheless, but I didn't expect them to get a top 15 ranking in my system. Not that it's a bad thing XD

I'm not trying to jenx anything but were on the 98th page and there is only 53 replies to 2,000. Anything big in stored

Im not as excited about 2000 as I will be for 2640 (dance)

Heres a picture to gander at...

BLUES.jpg

Oh and Sydney's jerseys are fixed on the flickr

Im not as excited about 2000 as I will be for 2640 (dance)

Heres a picture to gander at...

BLUES.jpg

Purdy logo

Love it!

Nice jerseys for Sydney, cool name for Jakarta.

Yep great color scheme but would have to agree with PSU on the lips

Nice logo for Jakarta, another great color scheme. However, on the whale, it feels to me like the eye is a bit to low.

Blue whale have big lips that point up and an eye right behind below them. I know its not your typical cartoon mascot face. I think its pretty realistic.

Gotcha. What's on post 2640?

the most replied concept thread has 2639 replies. 2640 will be when I take the lead.

For the Sydney Echidnas logo, the yellow "V" crest on the bottom should be a border around the entire logo I believe. Because, on the uniform, with the yellow crest going all the way around, all the colors are separated throughout, which gives it a more sleek look in my opinion.