Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez convicted on murder charges

Still MIGHTY

Defense hasn't even had a chance to refute the charges...everything is one sided right now. Looks bad for Hernandez, but I've been around criminal cases before where not everything was how it seemed initially. There is a reason the folks sitting on a jersey are supposed to believe innocent until PROVEN guilty.

Defense has their work cut out for them to put it mildly.

If what we're hearing is true... yeah they do. The specificity of what the prosecution was saying seems to indicate they've got a first hand account (they probably rolled one of the other two guys). Unless I'm mistaken they've got the murder weapon which belongs to Hernandez and was found either in the house, they've got video of him with it before AND after the murder at the house. They've got the tracking of the cell phone down to the location of the murder in a 4 minute window. They've got the shell casing.

Not saying it's a slam dunk by any means, but I wouldn't want to be his defense attorney.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Defense hasn't even had a chance to refute the charges...everything is one sided right now. Looks bad for Hernandez, but I've been around criminal cases before where not everything was how it seemed initially. There is a reason the folks sitting on a jersey are supposed to believe innocent until PROVEN guilty.

If what we're hearing is true... yeah they do. The specificity of what the prosecution was saying seems to indicate they've got a first hand account (they probably rolled one of the other two guys). Unless I'm mistaken they've got the murder weapon which belongs to Hernandez and was found either in the house, they've got video of him with it before AND after the murder at the house. They've got the tracking of the cell phone down to the location of the murder in a 4 minute window. They've got the shell casing.

Not saying it's a slam dunk by any means, but I wouldn't want to be his defense attorney.

Law enforcement has yet to retrieve the weapon used.

I don't know if this has been brought up but a possible major piece of evidence against Hernandez is Cotton Candy Bubblicious gum. The source is from TMZ who may or may not be the best to get sources from in a murder case.

During the hearing, prosecutors say they can prove Hernandez stopped at a gas station hours before the murder and purchased gas, cigarettes and BLUE COTTON CANDY FLAVORED BUBBLICIOUS BUBBLE GUM.

After Odin was murdered, investigators say they found a shell casing in his rental car that matched the caliber of the bullet used to kill the 27-year-old ... and next to the casing -- A CHEWED PIECE OF BLUE COTTON CANDY FLAVORED BUBBLICIOUS BUBBLE GUM.

IbjBaeE.png

I don't know if this has been brought up but a possible major piece of evidence against Hernandez is Cotton Candy Bubblicious gum. The source is from TMZ who may or may not be the best to get sources from in a murder case.

During the hearing, prosecutors say they can prove Hernandez stopped at a gas station hours before the murder and purchased gas, cigarettes and BLUE COTTON CANDY FLAVORED BUBBLICIOUS BUBBLE GUM.

After Odin was murdered, investigators say they found a shell casing in his rental car that matched the caliber of the bullet used to kill the 27-year-old ... and next to the casing -- A CHEWED PIECE OF BLUE COTTON CANDY FLAVORED BUBBLICIOUS BUBBLE GUM.

That's not quite a smoking gun, but it's certainly a strong indicator of Hernandez' involvement. I'm not gum expert, but it seems that brands like Orbit, Eclipse and Five pretty much rule the roost right now. Bubblicious is certainly behind those brands in terms of prevalence and it's likely behind even established brands like Big Red, Juicy Fruit or DoubleMint, too.

It's basically akin to a murderer driving a neon Gremlin with racing stripes from the murder scene. I'm sure there is more than one striped Gremlin in America, but the odds are not in Hernandez' favor.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Well here is something, they say there were two other people with Hernandez and the victim in the car. A report says another person was charged along with Hernandez. This could be the third person spilled the beans, dished the scoop, sang like a cannary, squealed like a pig and sninched on Hernandez

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Now he's being investigated in a 2012 double murder case:

http://www.sbnation....gation-patriots

Really hoping Boston PD's just covering their bases from their "lukewarm case" files.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Denied bail. I'm glad. Don't want the chance of him fleeing or something

Judge sure seemed like he already thinks the guy is guilty doesn't he.

When looking at bail cases that is kind of what they have to do. No bail means it doesn't look good for him at all. As in, the case is strong against him.

Denied bail. I'm glad. Don't want the chance of him fleeing or something

Judge sure seemed like he already thinks the guy is guilty doesn't he.

When looking at bail cases that is kind of what they have to do. No bail means it doesn't look good for him at all. As in, the case is strong against him.

Considering the timeline the prosecution presented which has him on time stamped video recordings doing everything BUT pulling the trigger... and then add in the shell casings found at the scene matching the gun Hernandez owned and him being videotapped with said gun 3 hours before the murder and now said gun is mysteriously missing... yeah I'd say their case is pretty good. His defense team better be F. Lee Bailey, zombie-Johnnie Cochran, Robert Shapiro and zombie-Robert Kardashian or he looks to be quite hosed.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/prosecution-details-events-says-led-odin-lloyd-murder-204349177.html

Big brother is always watching Aaron, and in this case he was watching YOU.

All the documents in this case are sealed, and there were reports that two others were with Hernandez that evening (but they are unnamed). Those two or one.is likely to have given information or the DA knows that Hernandez has so much to lose and charge him the heaviest charge and see who talks.

His counsel can still work for acquittal through any loophole the sealed docs to establish "reasonable doubt" or start to bring up possibilities of a plea agreement.

That's not quite a smoking gun,

It's a smoking.......gum.

yeaaaahhhh.png

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived