College logo & college conference logo changes 2013-14

Burkell007

The ACC in welcoming it's new members has dropped the "seal" logo and now will simply only use the "ACC" lettering as it's logo.

Shame. The ACC logo is so plain and boring. The seal logo was a personal favorite.

Agreed. This is change is awful. The ACC seal dates back to the conference's founding 60 years ago and was a unique logo feature. Looks like the "Atlantic Coast Conference" with the two bars was also taken off of the "ACC" logo.

With summer half over I know a bunch of logo changes happened early in spring this year.please list changes here, I'm on my phone so I can't post pics but I'm sure others will.

UCONN

Oregon St.

San Deigo St.

Montana St.

Abilene Cheistian

Cal (alt logo)

C-USA

American athletic conference(AAC)

Sun Belt

Big Sky(anniversary logos?)

VCU(was going to rebrand soon according to press release)

I'm sure I'm missing smaller div 2-3 and NAIA schools..…

Here they are:

Men's 50th:

BSC_50th_Anniv_NoTag_PMS_DBG.png

Women's 25th:

BSC_25th_Anniv_NoTag_PMS_DBG.png

sport-scarf_dortmund_zps9338859f.png

With summer half over I know a bunch of logo changes happened early in spring this year.please list changes here, I'm on my phone so I can't post pics but I'm sure others will.

UCONN

Oregon St.

San Deigo St.

Montana St.

Abilene Cheistian

Cal (alt logo)

C-USA

American athletic conference(AAC)

Sun Belt

Big Sky(anniversary logos?)

VCU(was going to rebrand soon according to press release)

I'm sure I'm missing smaller div 2-3 and NAIA schools..…

Here they are:

Men's 50th:

BSC_50th_Anniv_NoTag_PMS_DBG.png

Women's 25th:

BSC_25th_Anniv_NoTag_PMS_DBG.png

Those make me sad

A few weeks ago one of the major CFB reporters, I think McMurphy, reported the Big 12 would unveil a new logo this summer. Anyone have any insight? Surely, if they're going to have time to rebrand on campuses, this ahould be any day, right? And before football media days later in July? I was surprised it wasn't rolled out at the start of the new year--July 1.

A few weeks ago one of the major CFB reporters, I think McMurphy, reported the Big 12 would unveil a new logo this summer. Anyone have any insight? Surely, if they're going to have time to rebrand on campuses, this ahould be any day, right? And before football media days later in July? I was surprised it wasn't rolled out at the start of the new year--July 1.

Correction: it was Dan Wetzel

Anyone know anything?

• 2 weeks later...

So the New Orleans privateers will unvail a new logo tonight, and props to them from the teasers they are one of the few to ditch the navy blue as a primary for royal blue, not the other way around. Anybody have any info about the smaller schools(div 2&3, NAIA)?

Here's UNO's new look:

http://www.unoprivateers.com/documents/2013/7/17/UNO_LogoSheet.pdf?id=288

As appears to be the unwritten rule now for New Orleans teams, it's based around the Fleur-De-Lis. I was a little hesitant at first, but I think it's a unique enough take on it to work. I do wish they had kept that dash of red though.

Like the wordmark and font. Obvious upgrade from what they had before, in my opinion.

kU6ns.gif

Archived