dsaline97

American Baseball League: THREAD IS DEAD

He's still going. I know that for a fact. He has stuff done for California and Carolina, as well a some on Texas. Don't worry, it will come soon...ish.

He's still going. I know that for a fact. He has stuff done for California and Carolina, as well a some on Texas. Don't worry, it will come soon...ish.

True dat. I don't want to make promises, but after this week I should have a lot more free time. California and Carolina are probably the next two teams.

Bump

Why? You realize you're bumping up a thread that hasn't been posted in a few months, just let it go, if the OP wants to come back and finish, he can do it, and you can post then. Leave the thread be to then.

Also, that goes for both of you thread-bumpers. Go find a better way to contribute to the boards.

Bump

Why? You realize you're bumping up a thread that hasn't been posted in a few months, just let it go, if the OP wants to come back and finish, he can do it, and you can post then. Leave the thread be to then.

Also, that goes for both of you thread-bumpers. Go find a better way to contribute to the boards.

ChillPill%20Bringitback.net.jpg

This Thread isn't Active it doesn't seem to be active on SportsLogos

Finn_Confused.gif

If the thread isn't active, then don't post. Common sense.

Hey look, my thread!

Yeah, consider this one dead, but I'm working on a revival project, and I'm already further on that than I got with this one. That might come this summer, maybe even later than that.

Finn_Confused.gif

If the thread isn't active, then don't post. Common sense.

I already know it's not active and it should be noted that the creator of this thread is working on a revival which come in the summer of 2015 or later than that