Vancouver Canucks concept

raysox

Hey guys. I've been working with a friend on his rebrand of the NHL. To show what I was thinking for the Canucks(and proving the V-head logo is vastly superior) I made this! Added navy to the set, and made a V striping pattern on the hem. Since this was a quick concept, my original idea was using a Millionaires alternate, which is the reason I put that logo on the shoulder.

Canucks_zpse7724023.png

Really like this Michael! I'd like to see a slightly lighter navy, think it would make the look even better. The sleeve striping keeps a traditional feel, which I like a lot. Would definitely pick one of those up!

Woah! V overload. I love it. great nod to the past while progressing forward. I'd keep the road breezers navy, but that's just a personal preference - they look good either way.

One more thing, reverse the angle on the socks so the V forms on the shin instead of the calf.

Sorry, but there's only one place where that logo belongs and that's in your grocery's baked goods aisle.

And the colour scheme is too dark.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

This looks fantastic! Way to think outside of the box. As much as I like all three of the Canucks current sweaters, I would have no objection to the team going this route. Add a green alternate and I believe you've reached perfection.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived