Minor League Baseball Concept

alkatraz2003

About a year ago after seeing several minor league baseball league concepts on these forums I started to create my own. I created the Southeastern Baseball Association, or SEBA for short. The first team I started was the Baton Rouge Bayou. For some reason I just loved the way the named rolled off the tongue. Check out the whole project here: Behance

Identity-Sheet-v1.png

Identity-Sheet-v2.png

Identity-Sheet-v3.png

Edited to add uniform and cap images

Not trying to accuse you, but a while back, I found a logo for a team called the "NaviGators". It was a pretty messy concept, but I thought it was kind of cute with the pun in the name and all. I've gotta say. You decide:

ItfMnk6.png

There are similarities in the face, however his execution is way better. It's cleaner and shown in a completely different context than the "NaviGators" logo, which by the way, looks like it was crudely chopped up and assembled from clip-art.

There are similarities in the face, however his execution is way better. It's cleaner and shown in a completely different context than the "NaviGators" logo, which by the way, looks like it was crudely chopped up and assembled from clip-art.

I agree 100%, no doubt a very messy concept as I said. Definitely a lot of differences(for the good), but still a few similarities.

The name plates should be the same color as the jersey, aside from the pinstripe jersey where you would want it to have plain white w/o pinstripes.

Archived