Couple of Philadelphia Eagle concepts

oldschoolvikings

Here's two Philadelphia Eagle concepts I've had floating around my desktop for a while. Both are all about bringing back that handsome shade of kelly green, and trading that charcoal gray for silver. The first is basically an older look with the new graphics (current helmet wing, sleeve logo, and number font), while the second is a little closer overall to the current look, just with the better colors replacing the current ugly ones.

I'm actually not that in love with the number font, but I just don't really have a decent replacement for it here. And a plain block font seemed a little dull.

Anyway, tell me what you think... keep the black, or not?

eag1_zps0d73ee47.png

EAG1A_zps2c30e42a.png

(And, yeah, I know... yellow beak, right? Sue me.)

I like the second set, but use green pants on the road set, and use the striped socks on that one from the first set as well.

Yeah, the black pants area bit out of left field. My thought was that the black pants would be just an occasional option... once or twice a year with the white jersey, and maybe once every few years at home with the green tops. If it were up to me, I'd wear the silver pants both home and road, most of the time. I guess this view of the options could've made that clearer.

Im actually doing an Eagles concept myself right now and thinking about using kelly. It definitely pairs nice with silver and im using black but keeping it in the logos only. I think a block number is fine if you dont like the traditional font try something more modern. LHF block looks good to me. I really like the look of a green helmet with white jersey with silver pants too. Maybe try that instead of black pants

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived