2013 NFL Re-Design Project [New & Improved]

ADW77

Here are the various NFL logos. Corporate, event, etc.

I've decided to add an official 3D logo of the NFL shield. The International Series logo is unchanged. The NFL Films, RedZone & NFL Network logos are slightly modified versions of their pre-2012 versions. The NFL Equipment logo & NFL Alumni logos are also slightly modified versions of their current logos. The Fantasy Football logo is a new creation. The Heritage Month & Thanksgiving Classics logos are derivatives of the event logos previously used starting in 2005.

i think you could simplify your font list here. there would be more unity if there wern't so many fonts being used across the board. also, the Heritage and Thanksgiving colors are too close to each other. you'll lose any difference when its at the bottom of a screen. either they should both be the same or one needs to change. i recommend orange for turkey day

oh, and that helmet template is old news. get Thomas Hatfield's template. i think theres a vector and raster version out there

Fonts: All the fonts I've used are part of the NFL's Endzone font family, but I do agree that when you look at them, they're kinda all over the place. (For those wondering, NFL took the Orbit font, modified it a little and called it Endzone Tech)

I'll fix up the colors on the Thanksgiving Classics logo.

My helmet template I literally just created the day I posted it, I had been working on a better standard. I don't like the new revo/speed/etc helmets, so I stick with the standard Riddell for templates. I didn't like the old facemask because it was based on something most people haven't even ever seen, so I switched it to what is the most common.

ALSO; regarding the white, every team has white so there really isn't a point in including it.

The Panthers colors; they're Panthers Black (which isn't straight black, it has a blue tint to it), Carolina Blue and Silver.

Archived