SSC Napoli soccer logo concept

OliverP

Hey forum it me again now with a soccer logo cuz soccer is the 2nd most important thing in life. BTW 1st most important thing is family. Anyway I'm bringing a logo of a team Maradona once played in, it's Napoli. The original logo is to simple and boring so i tried something different but i wanted to stay in the same historic department.

SSC_zpsa814863b.jpg

I removed the gradient form the logo and added those two branches from the Naples Coat of arms

500px-CoA_Citt%C3%A0_di_Napoli.svg.png

Messed with the colors and there you go. Tell me how to improve on it if you guys have any ideas. Thanks...

Oh god, a professional team actually uses that? it looks like something Norton would use.

Anyway, It's a good upgrade. However I would use a darker shade of blue inside the circle to contrast with the leaves in the branches.

Oh god, a professional team actually uses that? it looks like something Norton would use.

Anyway, It's a good upgrade. However I would use a darker shade of blue inside the circle to contrast with the leaves in the branches.

Yes. Yes they do.

i'll update the logo, maybe clean up the leaves a little bit more.

It's based on the crest used by one of the teams which merged to form the current SSC Napoli, the best part of 90 years ago.

I wouldn't move too far away from the lighter blue - it reflects Napoli's famous azzurro shirts, inspired from the waters of the bay of Naples. There's been some variation over the years in the exact shade but I'd avoid going too dark.

It's based on the crest used by one of the teams which merged to form the current SSC Napoli, the best part of 90 years ago.

I wouldn't move too far away from the lighter blue - it reflects Napoli's famous azzurro shirts, inspired from the waters of the bay of Naples. There's been some variation over the years in the exact shade but I'd avoid going too dark.

Yeah i don't mess with history. I'm gonna lighten up the leaves and try to incorporate a soccer ball in it.

I was gonna say removing the outline on the lettering would make this logo perfect. Amazing job! I was getting tired of the logo that looked like an old Netscape Icon... ohhh Netscape...

Better! But I was talking about keeping the leaves, but dropping the blue stem. I thought it looked good for this old conept of mine.

Still looks good. i tried it but i kinda looks weird. the leaves on the right side are weird as it is.

I was gonna say removing the outline on the lettering would make this logo perfect. Amazing job! I was getting tired of the logo that looked like an old Netscape Icon... ohhh Netscape...

it does look like the Netscape icon. would have never think of that.

Archived