2013-14 NBA Old & New Faces in New Places

jhans203

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why don't you guys let the mods decide what would be moved where, instead of wasting posts debating an innocuous issue?

Anyway, that yellow cavs jersey looks better to me every time I see it. I don't think it should ever be their primary, but it's a great home alt.

On the other hand, that Clippers jersey looks worse to me every time I see it. Really wish they went through with a full redesign instead of the half asses mess they came up with.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Why don't you guys let the mods decide what would be moved where, instead of wasting posts debating an innocuous issue?

Anyway, that yellow cavs jersey looks better to me every time I see it. I don't think it should ever be their primary, but it's a great home alt.

On the other hand, that Clippers jersey looks worse to me every time I see it. Really wish they went through with a full redesign instead of the half asses mess they came up with.

I wish they could remove the white outline on the logo, right above the name. That's the only white on the entire jersey and it just looks weird.

I wish they could remove the white outline on the logo, right above the name. That's the only white on the entire jersey and it just looks weird.

never bothered me too much. but now that you mention it...

spacer.png

Archived