2013-14 NBA Old & New Faces in New Places

jhans203

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nerlens-jersey.jpg

I heard he was going to wear #5, to represent how many teams passed on him in the draft.

5 was taken, and I'm assuming they want to start selling shirts with a number ASAP so they didn't want to wait for a deal to be made (I don't even know if #5 would make the team or not.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

nerlens-jersey.jpg

I heard he was going to wear #5, to represent how many teams passed on him in the draft.

5 was taken, and I'm assuming they want to start selling shirts with a number ASAP so they didn't want to wait for a deal to be made (I don't even know if #5 would make the team or not.)

Well he first said he wanted to wear #3, which everyone knew the 6ers wouldn't allow. Dude should do some research on his new team before he speaks.

nerlens-jersey.jpg

Well he first said he wanted to wear #3, which everyone knew the 6ers wouldn't allow. Dude should do some research on his new team before he speaks.

I know. No respect towards Dana Barros

Go A's!

nerlens-jersey.jpg

Dude could drain threes and nail free throws with the best of them.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On the other hand, that Clippers jersey looks worse to me every time I see it. Really wish they went through with a full redesign instead of the half asses mess they came up with.

I don't mind the current uniform design, I just wish they were in the San Diego-era color scheme.

6NSQe4e.png

i would have to be on a brief case full of drugs to wear that alt

devin_vapors_sig.png

nerlens-jersey.jpg

Actually they plan on retiring No. 3 for Allen Iverson, who is perhaps among the best players in Sixers history. Arnett Moultrie wears No. 5, thus forcing Noel to wear 4.

Pretty sure they're retiring it for Barros, not Iverson. Dude had a triple double.

238182_display_image.jpg?1319076407

nerlens-jersey.jpg

Actually they plan on retiring No. 3 for Allen Iverson, who is perhaps among the best players in Sixers history. Arnett Moultrie wears No. 5, thus forcing Noel to wear 4.

Pretty sure they're retiring it for Barros, not Iverson. Dude had a triple double.

It was nice of Iverson to wear #3 to pay homage to Barros when he got drafted

Go A's!

nerlens-jersey.jpg

You are all fools....The Sixers are going to retire the number for Sedale Threatt who wore the number from 1986-1987.

2067-112Fr.jpg

If you want to retire a number, then really retire the number.

So when 3 is retired, nobody should be able to wear 23, 30-39, 43, 53, 63... ...93.

Muhammad's reason for wearing 0? " No one else in the league does"

By my count, 0 is the 3rd most-worn number in the league behind 9 and 3. Depends what you count Spencer Hawes as (he wears 00).

ujsignature.png

nerlens-jersey.jpg

You are all fools....The Sixers are going to retire the number for Sedale Threatt who wore the number from 1986-1987.

2067-112Fr.jpg

You all forgot about Fred Carter

fred-carter.jpg

He was their top scorer for 3 straight seasons. But I'm quite sure that for 76ers fans 72-73 never happened (9-73).

The Mad Dog also coached them for a season or two.

Muhammad's reason for wearing 0? " No one else in the league does"

By my count, 0 is the 3rd most-worn number in the league behind 9 and 3. Depends what you count Spencer Hawes as (he wears 00).

You count Hawes as 00. Jeremy Pargo wears (or at least wore last season) #0 for the 76ers.

Archived