2013-14 NBA Old & New Faces in New Places

jhans203

8f68e5d0ff8611e2a5cd22000a1fb0b0_7.jpg

Dude seriously looks 45 years old.

Yet he hasn't aged a day since college.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think the Blazers logo gets enough love. It's a pretty sweet logo. The 2003 refresh made it work pretty well with the new wordmarks.\

Rose Garden is way cooler than Moda Center. Is that a new number font on that alt? Hoping their home and road get a facelift to this new template.

I don't think the Blazers logo gets enough love. It's a pretty sweet logo. The 2003 refresh made it work pretty well with the new wordmarks.\

Rose Garden is way cooler than Moda Center. Is that a new number font on that alt? Hoping their home and road get a facelift to this new template.

I'd have to go find it (too lazy, right now). But, the Blazers replaced that number font with their regular number font. I believe C.J. McCullom was shown off in the new jersey?

Ok, I Googled it. This is the 2013-14 version.

546861_10151603696506137_1191781786_n.jp

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

who is #16 on the raptors. he does not look like a basketball player

that's racist

first thing i thought of:

tumblr_m4ozqfYyZ51rubezxo1_400.gif

or maybe cause he looks about 40 years old, but ya, thats an option to

Well a guy just said that's racist so I posted the gif...

(And on a side more when will you feel the need to stop following me around on the boards and respond to everything I say?)

Well it was his post...

it was a total joke man. sorry.

sig.png

Archived