Bethlehem FC resurrection

davidrpaige

i think there is no need for the outline on the 3rd jersey number. but if there needs to be an outline i would make it that goldish color that you have on the sleeves. and also that tag looks slapped on there. i'd like to see it look more like some kind of a logo and not a picture.

like the font, it looks much better when it's enlarged.

I wanted to create a more realistic model for the kits, but I need to adapt this template a bit more for my needs. It did give me a start.

BFCmock-up_zps1af1fa92.png

Does anyone know where I can get Nike/Adidas shorts and socks template that is photo realistic like the shirt template I have been using? I can't seem to find anything in the Template sections.

• 7 months later...

I had done this update, but had forgotten to post it.

I've rethought how I wanted to use the Bethlehem Steel logo. I felt that the back of the neck spot was the best place, as that is usually used for things like this. So I moved that to the back of the neck with the dates of when the club was founded and closed. I moved the NASL patch to the sleeve they actually use.

BFCNikehomekits_zpsd55305e7.pngBFCNikehomebackkits_zpsf308eba2.png

The away kits follow the same reasoning that the home kits do.

BFCNikeawaykits_zps481f2a10.pngBFCNikeawaybackkits_zpsf2aa9113.png

I've also introduced a kit that I call the Vintage line. It resembles the original shirts that Bethlehem Steel FC wore, a white v-neck and a white B on the chest. Because this style of kit is a more direct representation of Bethlehem Steel FC, instead of the Bethlehem Steel logo on the back of the neck I put the current Bethlehem diamond crest there.

BFCNikevintagekits_zps2d89dfd2.pngBFCNikevintagebackkits_zpsb2c73c96.png

I figure the Vintage line would be used for special occasions or Champions League games. The 3rd kit is still the same (grey with red slash), so the Vintage line will be rarely seen.

So, these decent updates? C&C always appreciated.

Archived