Speedy's Reebok Edge Template (5th generation)

speedy

With the recent swing of concepts I've been doing I began to notice how out of date my template was. I haven't released one since 2009 - doesn't seem that long ago. Anyway, I noticed how off some of the cuts were, nothing matched up to it's real world counterpart. Every jersey was also asymmetrical, if you've ever used it you'd notice the right side arm was a bit larger. This is the most realistic template I've come up with to this point in time. I don't mean the look, but the measurements of the stitching and such. It's much easier to use than before.

Here's a side by side, 5th generation on the left, 4th on the right.

Preview_zpsaab79381.png

You may not notice a whole lot of difference, but when you get to using it you certainly will.

As of now, I only have 6 cuts: the 4 most common, and the new Dallas and Carolina cuts. More will come, but I'm just releasing this on a trial basis to work out any kinks before I continue.

ReebokEdge_zps0e495882.png

So that's where you come in. If you want this template just leave your e-mail address (or PM it) and I'll send it out to you as soon as possible.

One more thing, as always, it's .svg format only (for now).

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mattrobida8@yahoo.com

Awesome. Your template is my go to for hockey concepts, can't wait to try it out.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Archived