Wonka's NHL Redesign : Philadelphia Flyers 3rd idea.

MrWonka

Well here is something not something entirely different, but at the same time; entirely different. Changing the Detroit Red Wings logo and jersey is a hard move when creating concepts. As you see here the jerseys have a very, very, minor change. The logo also has some minor tweaks, but I felt that the Red Wings logo could use a small revamp. Maybe not what I have shown, but making the 'feathers' on the wing a bit sharper. Nothing special, but here you go!

142u5gw.jpg

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do like the look for the Flames, but I don't know how well the red C would look on the red unis in action--maybe--but the outlines should be a bit thicker then.

I like the Seals unis they had--except for the last teal set--the green & yellow ones were cool, and I would not mind eitehr he home or away ones.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

• 4 weeks later...

I really like the white Sabers template design. Do you mind if I use it? Full credit of course :)

The Flyers logo and jersey would work best with it's farm team Lehigh Valley Phantoms although the logo wouldnt quite make sense at that point :P It just looks too AHL to me, but it's still nice.

I really like the white Sabers template design. Do you mind if I use it? Full credit of course :)

The Flyers logo and jersey would work best with it's farm team Lehigh Valley Phantoms although the logo wouldnt quite make sense at that point :P It just looks too AHL to me, but it's still nice.

All's good, feel free. Don't worry about the credit either -- I don't feel like I own it.

Archived