MrWonka

Wonka's NHL Redesign : Philadelphia Flyers 3rd idea.

that's a boss uni

That Sens jersey is nice!!! and the Flyers one is the best. If the black was all the same colour, it would look cleaner

That Flyers third looks really cool. But will people compare it to the Penguins? If that's the case, Philly would want no part of it.

That Flyers third looks really cool. But will people compare it to the Penguins? If that's the case, Philly would want no part of it.

I don't know, it still kinda reminds me of the Quakers / Winter Classic Alumni jersey thing. Don't see much Penguins in it from my perspective.

That Sens jersey is nice!!! and the Flyers one is the best. If the black was all the same colour, it would look cleaner

Nice eye. Doing this at 1 am probably made that happen.

With speculation of St. Louis changing their primary to a variation of their roundel, I decided to do something similar. Took out the arch because I feel that crowds an already crowded logo. I had one variation like one of their first roundels, but didn't use that one, I might post that one later.

a46e1860d3e4dc7f0d57a588f8a34e10.png

that st. louis jersey gets an 11/10 holy :censored: that's amazing

that st. louis jersey gets an 11/10 holy :censored: that's amazing

Agreed.

That sweater's got a real nice classic feel to it.

Well done.

Holy poo!!!!! That thing!! Wow!!! I love white yoke's on coloured jerseys, it really makes them unique. This is freaking amazing!!

I don't like the logo that's been floating around but if we do end up using a roundel on the jersey I can only hope that it looks half as good as that!

Thanks for all of the love guys! This was my first version (first logo). Which logo do you guys prefer? This one is supposed to date back to the original roundel logo they had. Obviously updated a lot though.

11efeec812fa3ab1e0932ab46f4b4e77.png

The first one is definitely a lot simpler, which is always an advantage IMO.

The first one is best, the arch makes it look modern which contradicts the jerseys retro feel to it, the first one was perfect

i wonder why its called a roundel, and not just round?

--Between the two, I love the round crest but i like the centered blue note and the arch, but i prefer the one without the arch to the one with the off centered blue note.

so that said, I guess my vote is for the first one

i wonder why its called a roundel, and not just round?

--Between the two, I love the round crest but i like the centered blue note and the arch, but i prefer the one without the arch to the one with the off centered blue note.

so that said, I guess my vote is for the first one

I think it's because the insignia of what it's representing is in the shape of a round disc, so a 'round' would be misleading to anything that may be round. Not sure.

I also agree with everyone here, the only reason I decided to make the second version was because when I was looking through their logo history I saw the roundel with the Blues logo off-center. Decided maybe that logo may have been used for some things, so why not a jersey?

Lately I've just been doing random teams whenever I have a small idea for them, that doesn't mean I won't take requests, however, don't expect your request right away.

like the blues but just a little sad it had miller on the back. Oh Well at lest the sabres have halak

like the blues but just a little sad it had miller on the back. Oh Well at lest the sabres have halak

He'll be gone soon enough too.

All of his interviews he sounds like he's ready to leave, so it shouldn't be too hard on him.