MrWonka

Wonka's NHL Redesign : Philadelphia Flyers 3rd idea.

well he "was" on the Canadians maybe he has a hatred of buffalo. If only buffalo had a good sports team other than the bandits

The Blues one looks great-- I like the mix of the colours and using more white makes it balanced.

I prefer the logo without the arch--primarily for the reason already stated--the arch makes it too busy.

Quick little jersey I ended up with. It was for my tutorial thread I was going to start today, but I ended up not happy with the video I took. So I decided that I would do something else with the jersey and re-do a video tomorrow, until then, take a gander of what I had in mind.aa1db78918b67dee7de2bfa6c9e63858.png

This is actually nice... I still don't like the Pens though :P

That's fantastic. Just perfect for the Pens. I'd debate dropping the robo-Pen to keep from clutter, but enough people like it that I don't see that being a popular option

well he "was" on the Canadians maybe he has a hatred of buffalo. If only buffalo had a good sports team other than the bandits

Bandits love. I'm digging it. Someone with skill should do an NLL redesign.

Love that Pens jersey except for the shoulder patches.

Was thinking of doing one! ... But I lack the skill part haha. We shall see, I like doing unpoplular rebrandings so I may give it a go using Hockey Jersey templates.

But onto the topic itself, after the RoboPenguin was brought up, kinda interested to see what it looks like on this jersey - I still prefer it over the skating penguin.

Was thinking of doing one! ... But I lack the skill part haha. We shall see, I like doing unpoplular rebrandings so I may give it a go using Hockey Jersey templates.

But onto the topic itself, after the RoboPenguin was brought up, kinda interested to see what it looks like on this jersey - I still prefer it over the skating penguin.

Seconded. I love the Robo Penguin. Also, to anyone who does a NLL rebrand, please get rid of Minnesota's jerseys and start from scratch.

Seconded. I love the Robo Penguin. Also, to anyone who does a NLL rebrand, please get rid of Minnesota's jerseys and start from scratch.

I'm totally down to start one. The problem was finding a template I liked. I'll probably make my own though. NEW PROJECT ON THE WAY! Thanks for bringing it up guys. I just need to find a projoy jersey laid out so I can make the template.

Just found Projoys template. Gotta redraw it...so expect an NLL thread very very very soon,

If you do, keep the Rock the same minus the numbers on the front and don't listen the the guy who doesnt like the Swarm jersey lol. I like the honeycomb design :P

If you do, keep the Rock the same minus the numbers on the front and don't listen the the guy who doesnt like the Swarm jersey lol. I like the honeycomb design :P

I'd just like the stripes to be a little more subtle. That's all.

From the birth to my NLL thread - back to hockey:

Just a quick thought I wanted to try out on this template I re-drew again because I still have problems with it!

a12111b2fdaec6a862b05bca08b80020.png

This us really cool. A differet approach, but I like the return of the Silver

Two Dallas Stars Alternates for you guys today. Both take a past Dallas jersey and incorporates it to their new set.

280kpw2.jpg

kahf6t.jpg

this isnt your fault, wonka, but i hate the canucks whale logo, since day one. I liked the skate logo way better

the stars are both cool, but if i had to vote, id pick B

I like the bottom one more

this isnt your fault, wonka, but i hate the canucks whale logo, since day one. I liked the skate logo way better

the stars are both cool, but if i had to vote, id pick B

You know, using such a traditional and throwback feel to it I should've used a blue and gray stick in rink logo. A lot of people don't like that logo, including me.

Ahhh that star stripping!! What an unforgettable design! It needs to come back with hunter green. I hate this Kelly Green they have now