Wonka's NHL Redesign : Philadelphia Flyers 3rd idea.

MrWonka

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Blues one looks great-- I like the mix of the colours and using more white makes it balanced.

I prefer the logo without the arch--primarily for the reason already stated--the arch makes it too busy.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Quick little jersey I ended up with. It was for my tutorial thread I was going to start today, but I ended up not happy with the video I took. So I decided that I would do something else with the jersey and re-do a video tomorrow, until then, take a gander of what I had in mind.aa1db78918b67dee7de2bfa6c9e63858.png

well he "was" on the Canadians maybe he has a hatred of buffalo. If only buffalo had a good sports team other than the bandits

Bandits love. I'm digging it. Someone with skill should do an NLL redesign.

Was thinking of doing one! ... But I lack the skill part haha. We shall see, I like doing unpoplular rebrandings so I may give it a go using Hockey Jersey templates.

But onto the topic itself, after the RoboPenguin was brought up, kinda interested to see what it looks like on this jersey - I still prefer it over the skating penguin.

well he "was" on the Canadians maybe he has a hatred of buffalo. If only buffalo had a good sports team other than the bandits

Was thinking of doing one! ... But I lack the skill part haha. We shall see, I like doing unpoplular rebrandings so I may give it a go using Hockey Jersey templates.

But onto the topic itself, after the RoboPenguin was brought up, kinda interested to see what it looks like on this jersey - I still prefer it over the skating penguin.

Seconded. I love the Robo Penguin. Also, to anyone who does a NLL rebrand, please get rid of Minnesota's jerseys and start from scratch.

voRwpN1.png

Seconded. I love the Robo Penguin. Also, to anyone who does a NLL rebrand, please get rid of Minnesota's jerseys and start from scratch.

I'm totally down to start one. The problem was finding a template I liked. I'll probably make my own though. NEW PROJECT ON THE WAY! Thanks for bringing it up guys. I just need to find a projoy jersey laid out so I can make the template.

If you do, keep the Rock the same minus the numbers on the front and don't listen the the guy who doesnt like the Swarm jersey lol. I like the honeycomb design :P

• 3 weeks later...

this isnt your fault, wonka, but i hate the canucks whale logo, since day one. I liked the skate logo way better

the stars are both cool, but if i had to vote, id pick B

You know, using such a traditional and throwback feel to it I should've used a blue and gray stick in rink logo. A lot of people don't like that logo, including me.

Archived