Wonka's NHL Redesign : Philadelphia Flyers 3rd idea.

MrWonka

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Dylan, why are you doing weird things to names n numbers?

Cause it makes it funny?

Really I think the reason is to make it unique, I mean anybody can put Selanne on the back of a jersey, but only Mr. Wonka would put Salami.

A lot of these are pretty great Dylan, I love that Ducks one, but I think thats just because I think that I made a concept like it...

The Canucks one is pretty good too!

Jake88%2BSignture.png

Dylan, why are you doing weird things to names n numbers?

Cause it makes it funny?

Really I think the reason is to make it unique, I mean anybody can put Selanne on the back of a jersey, but only Mr. Wonka would put Salami.

A lot of these are pretty great Dylan, I love that Ducks one, but I think thats just because I think that I made a concept like it...

The Canucks one is pretty good too!

I think yours may have been an inspiration for it.

Decided to give my old Chicago Blackhawks concept a template change and put it on my realistic one. I think it came out nice. I'd buy this in a heartbeat. Maybe an idea for the Classic but I doubt they wear dark with Washington wearing white the last time.

30csoci.jpg

Woohoo! 300th post on this thread. Anyways, my two threads right now aren't getting a lot of replies anymore. Not sure if people aren't seeing it or if people just aren't replying to them. I hate bumping my work but I'd like to hear more out of people. Maybe with the hockey season over people lose some interest.

Decided to give my old Chicago Blackhawks concept a template change and put it on my realistic one. I think it came out nice. I'd buy this in a heartbeat. Maybe an idea for the Classic but I doubt they wear dark with Washington wearing white the last time.

30csoci.jpg

All the jerseys that you create are beautiful, but I think that since this isn't really a set series where people would know whats coming next I think people generally lose interest.

The Blackhawks jersey is just perfect, and honestly couldn't get any better... Or maybe that's why people don't reply to this... because there is no C&C to give. Haha

Jake88%2BSignture.png

wow... you know, I was pretty pissed when I found out it was Washington vs Chicago. I kept thinking, what jersey can Chicago come up with that hasn't been used before, and you might have the answer. I pictured a Black/White only thing, but I like this. It's modern, yet still holds the vintage feel to it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived