Wonka's NHL Redesign : Philadelphia Flyers 3rd idea.

MrWonka

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually quite like the jets. Looks like a revamp of their old jerseys.

Wild homes could use more cream/wheat highlights to match their aways. As is almost there but not quite perfect.

I really hate the wheat. The 'wheat' on the away is not their actual color for it, I just took the gold/yellow on their logo and faded it. I think the wheat works more on a full red jersey than green.

Detroit: pretty obvious what I did, tried not to change a classic look.

DetroitWingsSet.png

Love Minnesota. I think if they did something like that, they'd have a permanent set.

Love the Wings. Kind of a European look, which fits with them.

The Jets look a little too 80's, but it is a nice nod to the old team. Not sure if you did it intentionally or not, but the bottom hem stripe reminds me of the striping pattern on a WWII era fighter. Awesome.

Edit- ignore comment about Jets looking to 80s. It's already grown on me lol.

sig.png

As a Wild fan, I'd lose the white on the home and replace it with the wheat color. I do like that you made the home sweater green.

Either one of these better?

917e54e1ecf9b688cdbc907bd9be2622.png

6caeea8d05c23d8fd64dcda087ae7ded.png

Like the top one more, but I'd prefer the big stripe as white, to go along with the numbers to make the jersey pop more.

:wub:(dance):boogie:(bow):jawdrop::censored:(sleepz):puke::woot::sleeping::hockeysmiley::therock::oops:

I think I like smilies too much!

As a Wild fan, I'd lose the white on the home and replace it with the wheat color. I do like that you made the home sweater green.

Either one of these better?

917e54e1ecf9b688cdbc907bd9be2622.png

6caeea8d05c23d8fd64dcda087ae7ded.png

I personally prefer the second one.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

Yeah, same here. Montreal looks really good.

Wild set looks great now too. The home and away set work well together.

Detroit- I like the away jersey quite a bit, but the phantom yoke on the red home... Doesn't work imo as even though I know it is to mirror the away jersey the yoke on the away works as it is bordered by the red shoulders, whereas the red home just has the white yoke out in the middle of nowhere essentially as it doesn't connect to anything.

For instance, if the road jersey wasn't there to compare with, could people tell it was a yoke? Right now its just two random straight lines attachéd to the collar. Home would look better either sans yoke or with à more defined yoke in some way.

Yeah, same here. Montreal looks really good.

Wild set looks great now too. The home and away set work well together.

Detroit- I like the away jersey quite a bit, but the phantom yoke on the red home... Doesn't work imo as even though I know it is to mirror the away jersey the yoke on the away works as it is bordered by the red shoulders, whereas the red home just has the white yoke out in the middle of nowhere essentially as it doesn't connect to anything.

For instance, if the road jersey wasn't there to compare with, could people tell it was a yoke? Right now its just two random straight lines attachéd to the collar. Home would look better either sans yoke or with à more defined yoke in some way.

I totally understand everyones opinion. And in no way am I disagreeing with you, since I respect your opinion. But the home is just a very minor changed Detroit Winter Classic for this year. Minus the vintage white, and 'Detroit' script (and name, and number font)

And with Detroit, It killed me to even change the jersey! Haha, but I really like this years Classic design they have for them, I just made changes that I thought could fit on a full time jersey. Then just made an opposite for the away, with the switched arms of course, Detroit needs those.

In conclusion. I'm going to stick with that design, solely because I really like the Winter Classic design, and it's basically the same. But again, I'm not trying to say you're wrong or anything, and say that I'm amazing.

- Dylan

Archived