Wonka's NHL Redesign : Philadelphia Flyers 3rd idea.

MrWonka

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting a West Seneca Wings vibe from the Sabres 3rd... but it's unique, and I like it.

Both are great, as always.

My old team played the West Seneca Wings a few times. Small world.

I am from West Seneca. Smaller world.

Dunkirk/Fredonia

Always find it cool when I meet people from the 716

Getting a West Seneca Wings vibe from the Sabres 3rd... but it's unique, and I like it.

Dunkirk/Fredonia

(dance)

bufg.png

Dunkirk/Fredonia

(dance)

Welcome!!!!

Dunkirk/Fredonia

(dance)

Welcome!!!!

Kinda Close Niagara the Canadian neighbor to the 716

patcopy_zpsd7294359.jpg

2-7-11-14-16-18-SHK III-NRK

The Rockies look is clever. Not sure I love the way it looks on the back, but at least the lines connect.

Hartford home looks perfect, away as another mentioned the striping coloration seems odd would look better and more symmetrical to be the same as the home arm pattern.

Thrashers... Not a fan of their color scheme or logo. Interesting design for it though. Feel as if the road jersey sleeve should have white in between the dark blue yoke and light blue stripe. Better balance in my mind.

As always, interesting stuff.

The Rockies look is clever. Not sure I love the way it looks on the back, but at least the lines connect.

Hartford home looks perfect, away as another mentioned the striping coloration seems odd would look better and more symmetrical to be the same as the home arm pattern.

Thrashers... Not a fan of their color scheme or logo. Interesting design for it though. Feel as if the road jersey sleeve should have white in between the dark blue yoke and light blue stripe. Better balance in my mind.

As always, interesting stuff.

After the Hartford ones; for the defunct teams I'm going to try to go in a more out of the box ideas for them. It's hard with some of the logos to give them a modern and sharp look but it should be a ride. Colorado was the first real throwback team I wanted to give a different look. Small different, but it's a start. As always thanks for your feedback everyone.

Don't know when I'll continue and finish the 3rd jersey part of the series, but I need inspiration or a certain movement to get me going. I don't want to just put out a 'throwback' or a recolored jersey for a 3rd jersey. I want something original and spicy. In the meantime with no incentive or creativity I'll just push out some defunct team designs for fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived