MrWonka

Wonka's NHL Redesign : Philadelphia Flyers 3rd idea.

Perfect! Another template this time? I prefer the one you did Hartford and Atlanta in, but perfect jersey!

I want to keep using ^that template for the actual teams in the series. The other template used for the defunct teams are used for that because there really is no connection with what I'm doing. I want to make this whole series with the actual NHL teams the same though.

Next: Chicago - keeping it fairly simple and traditional, how it should be in my opinion.

b57e251ef3f8843259273cb7a2c4fb40.png

Okay then. Moving onto the Avalanche. Giving them back the Burgundy for their 3rd jersey, and switching up the yoke for them. Left off the hem for something more sleek and not to go too traditional.

5a31cbd3a5e9122da5e59560fb66c61e.png

Okay then. Moving onto the Avalanche. Giving them back the Burgundy for their 3rd jersey, and switching up the yoke for them. Left off the hem for something more sleek and not to go too traditional.

Like it, but as always, I'd prefer hemstripes on it.

Your Canes one is neat as well. The hem is very Duck-like and to me it makes the jersey look a lot more kinetic.

Like it, but as always, I'd prefer hemstripes on it.

Your Canes one is neat as well. The hem is very Duck-like and to me it makes the jersey look a lot more kinetic.

Yea.....I took a risk lol. I started to dislike it aswell after i deleted the file.

Anywho, onto the next one. The St. Louis Blues. Only team so far to have a white 3rd, and I really like how this one turned out. Came up in my mind, not too original, but I like it.

b34f71335fea8a924a717ba6316f7583.png

I'd love to see a red version of the Canes and a maroon version of the Avalanche.

20ky5pf.jpg

I like this alot. Its got that modern feel and its something I wouldn't mind seeing the Flames wearing.

Very nice. I still miss seeing the black, but what you have is much better than what they have right now.

Lookin' good Dylan! Did you redraw that template or is that a vector from somewhere else? Looks real clean

Yea I started getting into doing my concepts in illustrator. (Still learning) I drew some cuts right from NHLUniforms. The quality was really hard to see where some of the stitching was, so I have to thank you for some of the cuts I've done. With your images being larger it helped me see where to draw the stitching.

I'll take one of those Home Calgary Jerseys please! and a Cowboy hat for good measure! Really loving it.

You forgot the worst defunct team ever, the Cali Golden Seals

P.S. - by worst I mean jersey AND logo wise, because those were awful.

You forgot the worst defunct team ever, the Cali Golden Seals

P.S. - by worst I mean jersey AND logo wise, because those were awful.

The series kind of got mixed and wasn't functioning when I started that. I'm probably just going to do random things that I'll add. Like if I have an idea for a 3rd jersey I'll post it and add it. If I have a third home and away set idea for Calgary I'll post that. So on and so forth.

Next team on the list : California Golden Seals

Nice work on Calgary, I especially like the yoke pattern

so were all for buffalo here? I play for the Depew saints

Thanks for all the responses guys. I was definitely trying to incorporate their throwback look and the new alternate together to form something different. I definitely want to give most of the NHL a more modern yet traditional look. I think that is the perfect look for hockey jerseys in this day in age. I think we're slowly getting out of the throwback faze and slowly getting more sharp and modern......of course Carolina and Dallas are two examples of how that might not be right, but I mean inthe sports world in general.

yeah someone else is online I'm not bored any more