Canadian Soccer Pyramid Jerseys (based off of nas1787's logos)

1clkgtramg

It's been a while since I made soccer jerseys and I recently revisited them. I will post the jersey designs I have come up with to go with nas1787's Canadian Soccer Pyramid 2028 teams and logos. I'm new to this so if I do something wrong, please forgive me in advanced haha (and yes, I have asked permission). If all goes well, I may upload my expansion on pcgd's The America League.

I'll start of with a random team to get some comments and criticism on what should stay and what should change. From there, I will post a couple per day.

and again just to be sure, the team logos are not mine. Here goes nothing...

9194874065_4354a3b793_b.jpg

9197622504_d2f07c654b_b.jpg9197622626_b5241a15d8_b.jpg9194832087_e7219e1b29_b.jpg9194832365_aa540bfe87_b.jpg

I like the yellow alternate kit the most. Might be because the sponsor looks the cleanest on that one. It's a little too obvious you're working off an MLS template though. I'd go with a different font for the numbers/names and maybe stick an Ontario flag on the sleeve instead of the Canadian flag.

These are all really well done, Sleeman is the perfect kit sponsor for Guelph. I agree that the Canada flag isn't really necessary and the font should be different from the old MLS one, but otherwise awesome start. Where did the colours for the 4th kit come from?

yea I accidentally left the flag from my America League expansion :P Yea it was really hard to clean up the Sleeman logo, I tried black and white, still nothing. Believe it or not, its not an MLS template, its my own - although maybe I just unknowingly recreated it since I own so many jerseys myself. I just make a base and mix and match whatever I come up with. Yes the font is MLS - again from my American League Expansion. I will definitely place the province flags on the arm, makes the most sense.

The Colours on the 4th are the colours of Sleeman. I liked the strange colours and figured, maybe in 2028 Sleeman said "we will sponsor you if you make an alternate kit on our colours" haha.

I will try to find a good font to use, I'm just so used to making the MLS one universal. Any font suggestions guys? I have a ton already on my computer, if not, I'll go download one.

Glad you like them.

I like what you've done here but the primary is driving me a little crazy.

The stripes going through the "L" is Sleeman is so distracting to me, if you could line the sponsor's logo up so that the "L" and the piping is lined up.

I know, that's totally nitpicking but it's just bugging me.

Otherwise I like it, the idea of putting the provincial flag on the sleeve makes a lot of sense too, can't wait to see that. All in all this is really cool, good job man.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

@mr.negative15

I do agree the pinstripes were not working with the sponsor. I tried putting a coloured boarder around the letters and when lined up in the middle, it would still show. So for the white and purple jerseys, I made the pinstripes stop for the sponsor and I re-arranged the pinstripes on the purple one to reduce repetition.

Also, I went with a no nonsense font, its very basic but everyone I tried just didn't look right.

9203793668_b2f3475382_b.jpg

9201008549_3bde50cbbb_b.jpg

That's awesome man!

Great tweak!

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Are you gnna do more?? Cuz this is excellent!

Love the Fury btw!!

Thanks.

I do have the TFC one ready and ideas for the others. There was a lack of comments and views on here so I figured I wouldn't bother posting material if it wasn't going to be seen. I'll post the Toronto FC ones tomorrow and I'll start working on a couple more.

Both are good, even I don't like the pinstripes in Guelph. I'd change it to a vertical gradient between yellow and purple, or maybe alternating colors. Another minor information is that adidas uses "formotion" and not "climalite" in jerseys. You can see it in http://prntscr.com/1f5zts

Actually they use ClimaCool here. I could only find a good quality image of the ClimaLite (I'm assuming the European version) so I just kept it that way. BTW I strangely love those Marseille jerseys, but I can never find any at reasonable prices if any.

Yes I know some things may be wrong or whatever, but I do it as kind of a signature if you will; much like how every hockey jersey I make has the laces.

I think, with Ottawa, that you are missing a great chance to have a hooped alternate with barber-pole stripes.

so you mean diagonal Garnett Red and Black stripes? It could work just 1 stripe of each on the Away jersey, I may try that.

Alright so in the meantime, I said I would post TFC's kits.

There isn't anything special here, all I wanted to do was step away from the "Canada's Team" and make use of the Charcoal Gray colour.

I switched around the BMO logo because it looked off being so close to a roundel team logo.

Also the template is a fusion of the Japan and Russia jerseys I have.

(Yes I know the Fourth one is very odd, but I got a good deal at SportChek once and got 2 of the Pink TFC jerseys for $40 and since I'm not afraid of pink, I thought I'd bring back the Breast Cancer jersey)

9280006358_8728117726_b.jpg

9203478625_e888a1c7e9_b.jpg

9280116784_b103dae0f7_b.jpg

9203478633_ea7b9de3ec_b.jpg

9280116926_0c71055e9e_b.jpg

9206262926_3215a4df0d_b.jpg

9277330545_74cd1c975b_b.jpg

9277362071_fdc0b850e7_b.jpg

9277330863_155e5e6efb_b.jpg

Actually they use ClimaCool here. I could only find a good quality image of the ClimaLite (I'm assuming the European version) so I just kept it that way. BTW I strangely love those Marseille jerseys, but I can never find any at reasonable prices if any.

Yes I know some things may be wrong or whatever, but I do it as kind of a signature if you will; much like how every hockey jersey I make has the laces.

They use formotion in authentic: https://www.philadelphiaunionstore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=TT-AD7649A-SP3

And climacool in replicas: http://www.adidas.com/us/product/mens-soccer-chicago-fire-replica-home-jersey/RT395?cid=X10431&breadcrumb=sxZ1z131wtZ1z13071

Archived