Seattle NHL Project

colinturner95

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please relax. Do you really feel the need to comment on as many threads as you can no matter how useless the comment is? He gets its, we get it, you like the Metros and a lot of people do. Please quit spamming the concept section.

He bkknight12 you said you want to keep this thread active but there isn't anything recent like uniform concepts are you busy or something or are you still active on this thread?

calm down. He may be busy with work or something
He Might Be Busy with something?

He bkknight12 you said you want to keep this thread active but there isn't anything recent like uniform concepts are you busy or something or are you still active on this thread?

He might be busy working with the uniform or something.

u3J7jjd.png

He might be busy working with the uniform or something.
Probably both

Sportsfan, you're doing this on a number of threads. You have to allow the designers more than just half a day to get something done. These boards aren't the only thing we do. In order to design a good looking logo and set of jerseys it's going to take a little bit of time.

If 12 hours goes by and there's no comments or new images posted, just chill. If a few days goes by and nobody has mentioned any progress or anything then yeah, check in and see if the post is alive still, if no one answers or someone says it's dead. Let it be dead. Maybe the designer will revive it someday. There's so many threads on these boards to look at while you're waiting on a specific one or two to update.

Sportsfan, you're doing this on a number of threads. You have to allow the designers more than just half a day to get something done. These boards aren't the only thing we do. In order to design a good looking logo and set of jerseys it's going to take a little bit of time.

If 12 hours goes by and there's no comments or new images posted, just chill. If a few days goes by and nobody has mentioned any progress or anything then yeah, check in and see if the post is alive still, if no one answers or someone says it's dead. Let it be dead. Maybe the designer will revive it someday. There's so many threads on these boards to look at while you're waiting on a specific one or two to update.

Ok

I think the name should have one more option. I have always wanted the NHL team to be named the Seattle Pilots, bringing back the old baseball nickname from 1969. And go with the colors of Blue, Yellow, and Red. Although it might be too similar to the St. Louis Blues colors. Maybe Blue, Yellow, and Green? What do you guys think?

I think the name should have one more option. I have always wanted the NHL team to be named the Seattle Pilots, bringing back the old baseball nickname from 1969. And go with the colors of Blue, Yellow, and Red. Although it might be too similar to the St. Louis Blues colors. Maybe Blue, Yellow, and Green? What do you guys think?

No

No

I'd have to agree. Blue, yellow, and green never work well together IMO. There are very few teams that have every pulled off that look.

No

I'd have to agree. Blue, yellow, and green never work well together IMO. There are very few teams that have every pulled off that look.
Thanks for agreeing with me MCH925

No

Thanks for agreeing with me MCH925

More unnecessary comments. If you think it's a "no", then explain why you think so. Don't just tell people they are wrong, you've done that a few times. And you don't need to quote and respond saying "thanks" because someone agrees with you. Quit trying to get your number of posts up.

Ok, sorry that there hasn't been a concept posted as of yet. I'm currently a high school senior trying to stay motivated to finish the school year, my hockey season is winding down with our playoffs, plus I just got a design job ( :D ), so I'm really busy right now, but I'm doing my best to get something in the thread. All I ask is that you guys that are interested please be patient with me.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Ok, sorry that there hasn't been a concept posted as of yet. I'm currently a high school senior trying to stay motivated to finish the school year, my hockey season is winding down with our playoffs, plus I just got a design job ( :D ), so I'm really busy right now, but I'm doing my best to get something in the thread. All I ask is that you guys that are interested please be patient with me.

Take your time and do good work. I'm looking forward to seeing this.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

Take your time and do good work. I'm looking forward to seeing this.

I echo that sentiment

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

Ok.

sorry i'll just wait until something recent comes up on this thread.

Man every thread I look in this sportsfan guy is posting a thought every 30 seconds and pissing everyone off. 110 posts in 3 days, and none actually contributing anything to anything.

As for the name, I am much in favor of Pilots of Totems for an NHL team in Seattle, but of the two options I'd pick Emeralds. "Mets" isn't nearly as unique.

Archived