Sign in to follow this  
Travisimo

New Pats Home Jersey

Hello all!

Given the Pats changing their Script Logo I wanted to give a concept for a new home jersey a try, let me know what you think!

--Travisimo

1049101_10151661686472092_1215840111_o.jpg

I think the script would look good if it was just as is, without the logo, and grey.

Red jerseys look great. Wish Patriots would have added a set a long time ago.

i agree with Brave Bird. They will probably leave out the logo. and that red jersey looks fantastic.

Great Suggestion Brave Bird looks 100% Better!

Thanks Matt!

too wish they'd go back to the Red jersey, looks so much better IMO 1048646_10151661707402092_1275603886_o.jpg

looks great. i wish they would make this an alternate

I hate hate HATE the Pats but this is just plain ole awesome !

Thanks again Matt, I'd love to see them on the field in these or something close the red just pops!

Vaytch, sorry you hate the team but thanks for the compliment! Glad to hear you think they look awesome!

BigRed618 I was thinking about that myself ill try something soon I have picnics tomorrow but ill throw something up soon

Get rid of silver and replace with white. An all white "helmeted" AFC East once again :).

1048802_10151669816797092_1120510825_o.jpg

Sorry it's been a busy weekend! Here's some white on the jersey, still have to do the outline on the numbers!

1048802_10151669816797092_1120510825_o.jpg

Sorry it's been a busy weekend! Here's some white on the jersey, still have to do the outline on the numbers!

Just fill in the gray part with blue* OR red so it can JUST be an outline with space in between the white.

*How would all this blue look with their old Royal-ish Blue?

Looks good. I'd maybe change the numbers to match the new word mark but these are pretty solid.

This is a fantastic mock-up, regardless of the helmet color. If the Pats moved to this, they would instantly go from a mediocre set to one of the best in the league.

Change the facesmask to red on that mockup and it will be perfect. Eventhough I personally like the silver helmet.

Oh and could you possibly post this blank template or tell me where to get it so I can use it myself?