Rarely seen jerseys

kw11333

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My CFL nominee: Toronto Argonauts Cambridge blue thirds

I was hard pressed to recall a time that I saw this jersey in action, but the reason seems to be that the Argonauts only wore it 5 times from 2007-2009, and never against the Bombers (whose games I never miss).

Not sure why they got rid of it 2 years before the league-wide revamp... I thought it was pretty good.

2005-Present_Alternate.jpg

Wild Wing and Burger King.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

mondy.jpg

wasnt that their regular home?

Two seasons as an alternate according to the mothership

One, technically. That's the 2001 version. :P

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

mondy.jpg

Although mostly an alternate logo, that "T" logo became their primary logo for one season.

Renegades 3rd jersey was introduced in their final season. So they were only worn 3-4 times.

1297323818118_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=650x

Seahawks rave green/lime jersey was only worn once. Although the team sold it as a fashion jersey for about 8 years

seahawks-lime-green-jerseys_display_image.jpg?1287128216

mondy.jpg

Although mostly an alternate logo, that "T" logo became their primary logo for one season.

Right before their rebrand of black and gray

Go A's!

Worn as an alternate for only one season (with the matching socks)

KARIYA3.jpg

They had a 3rd and 4th jersey that year

Anaheim-Mighty-Ducks-White-Alternate-Jersey-1997-2000.jpg

Only time I can remember a team doing that. yeah teams have worn vintage jerseys, but they are officially not labeled as "4th" jerseys.

Worn as an alternate for only one season (with the matching socks)

KARIYA3.jpg

It's always bothered me how the socks for those alts and the white version weren't actually matching.

Archived