Rarely seen jerseys

kw11333

Only rule in this one, is that it had to have been worn at least once.

Rangers white Lady Liberty jersey. Only worn for one season (1997) f36966b9706fcc0d.jpg

I really liked those jerseys. As much as I love the Rangers current alts, I wish they had stuck with this one and the blue version of it. One of my all-time favorite alts.

BB52Big.jpg

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Twins "Dairy Queen" jersey. I believe it was worn twice in 1997

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I own the white Liberty jersey, and really wanna get my hands on a red Pirates jersey.

My contribution to the thread:

4231916820_05f1a7d6e9_o.jpg

Which I own as well lol.

2ly2w09.jpg

Dodgers Alternate worn once in 1999

1195836630_9dd2b684a7_o.png

apparently Ive read from many places that the alt was still in the style guide up until 2006 as evident by this 2003 Rickey Henderson jersey

Dodgers_Front.JPG

Dodgers_Back.JPG

Clippers.gif
UCLA.gif

Two Rare Combinations for the Eagles

The rare Green Pants with Black Alt Jersey combo...think it only happened 2 or 3 times. The black Jersey in and of itself isn't too rare but has only been worn 7 of the 10 seasons since it was introduced and has seen a decrease in use to only one game a season or not at all in the last few years.

6bdd466d4cf3cc58025e4b6d47de741d.jpg

And the ultra-rare Midnight teal Green Monochrome.....has happened twice

First in 1997 on MNF against the Niners (had to lift this from YouTube)

d44e87a88ca6caaad9211722e83b78ef.jpg

Then in 2002 against the Redskins

44717b6028ef3f441d9583362b747e88.jpg

Only rule in this one, is that it had to have been worn at least once.

Rangers white Lady Liberty jersey. Only worn for one season (1997) f36966b9706fcc0d.jpg

I really liked those jerseys. As much as I love the Rangers current alts, I wish they had stuck with this one and the blue version of it. One of my all-time favorite alts.

I like the design, I just don't dig the futuristic font they used, especially if you add into the equation that robocop version of the main shield logo from the early 2000's I think it was.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

AR-705299977.jpg

Rockies wore their purple caps for the second or third time ever last year.

I wish they did this more often. They look good like that!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

The Dolphins one time all-aqua look:

52241720_display_image.jpg?1318451074img8038655.jpg

The Lions brief use of blue pants:

BarrySandersbluepants.png

Colts use of blue pants:

4323231352_2c034eb84e_o.png

The 1994 Milwaukee Brewers alternate jersey. In fact, I can't even find a clear photo of someone wearing it, so here:

85947a_lg.jpeg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived