New Kansas Jayhawks Football Uniforms

Mitch B

I don't like how the number fonts on the pale blue jersey and pale blue helmet don't match.

most people who use Numbers on the helmet is a different font

m61dRYlD1LPFIqj_r7NT7Og.jpg

hi-res-136646755_crop_650x440.jpg?1344568278

even Alabama's is a little different

Greg-McElroy.jpg

i don't like it either, but we have to live with it.

spacer.png

I like the jayhawk on the red helmet, the current one looks way to happy imo.

Many Jayhawks would prefer to see the mean "WarHawk" from the 1940s used on all the football uniforms.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

That black jersey might be the worst jersey I've seen in FBS. The "Kansas" looks terrible, and the numbers look terrible. If there was one way to make a black jersey suck somethin' awful...this is it.

The old "warhawk" on the red helmet looks like it had a long night at the bar. The current logo is far better.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Those are NOT the new uniforms. Those are last season's uniforms with the new helmets. The new uniform design will be released at a later date. Hopefully, that will give a better look at how they will all work together.

Hopefully the new jerseys, pants, and socks will make the helmets look better.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

Oh wtf?! This is terrible. What an identity crisis. Absolutely NO reason for the black uniform. Red helmet looks terrible -- actually, they all do.

And the random Houston Oilers throwbacks?? The :censored:??

It's like Adidas just went to Goodwill and threw some :censored: together. Maybe they can be the first team to wear different uniforms on offense and defense.

As with most things in sports this is another case of "good idea, poor execution". Im ok with them having 5 helmets and 4 jerseys. But wheres the consistancy that ties them together? Theres so many misses on the details (2 number fonts WTF?) that its like different pieces from 10 diferent schools. Its so funny that schools want to copy Oregon and miss so often on what makes that work; a consistant, harmonious look in every combination

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Another swing and a miss for Addidas and a uniform revamp. Between these and last years NCAA Tournament basketball uniforms... Addidas won't be in the College Uniform Business much longer.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Archived