Sign in to follow this  
Mitch B

New Kansas Jayhawks Football Uniforms

... And the random Houston Oilers throwbacks?? ...

Those aren't "random Houston Oilers" uniforms. The Oilers took their colors from KU's color scheme of the late 1950s.

Those aren't "random Houston Oilers" uniforms. The Oilers took their colors from KU's color scheme of the late 1950s.

Bud Adams is a Jayhawk.

the adidas logo is huge on all of these uniforms, but especially on the black jersey as it stands out in its position directly underneath the collar

Bud Adams is a Jayhawk.

You are correct.

What's with the recent trend of predominate basketball colleges going out and getting 5different football uniforms?

What's with the recent trend of predominate basketball colleges going out and getting 5different football uniforms?

Some of my fellow Jayhawks think it will attract recruits. They think this appeals to the younger generation.

Some of my fellow Jayhawks think it will attract recruits. They think this appeals to the younger generation.

Haha no. Not working on me

Judging from Baron Harkonnen's recruiting strategy he isn't interested in the younger generation.

As a Jayhawk fan, the black unis suck, I like the rest of them. The baby blues are nice! Red helmet w/ the 1940s Bird Rocks!!!