Detroit REMIX...

JCRGraphix

I've been pretty busy working with the Central Canada Hockey League as well as a few other real-world clients, so I haven't had much time for fantasy concept designs, but I did have a few hours today, so I decided to do something fun. In this project, I switched all of the sports teams in Detroit.

detroit_zps6439d82a.png

I don't know if you're using logos from the past, but I would put this one on the Pistons' jerseys.

e451xq79hj1fo4yh642jpbjll.gif

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

this is really cool. you should defiantly do some more. Boston, Phoenix, Chicago, Minnesota, D.C. Denver, Miami, Philly all have 4 major sports teams. I don't know if I missed any, but this could be a really cool project

this is really cool. you should defiantly do some more. Boston, Phoenix, Chicago, Minnesota, D.C. Denver, Miami, Philly all have 4 major sports teams. I don't know if I missed any, but this could be a really cool project

lol new york! 2 baseball, 2 basketball, 3 football (buffalo), and 3 hockey lol how u miss them??

lol new york! 2 baseball, 2 basketball, 3 football (buffalo), and 3 hockey lol how u miss them??

haha youre right. I cant believe I missed new York. they would be a good one too

Very interesting idea and executed very well, but I can't help but to think the Lions would have worked better as a hockey team and the Pistons a baseball team. You could have used the Lion as the crest on the hockey sweater and the 'DP' logo as the cap logo in your baseball concept.

Archived