Very Big Team Logos at Sports Venues

Elwood

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the Packers' new south end zone with the biggest G ever at Lambeau Field. Top that UGA, or have they already?

9204421012_93a4b2bcdb_b.jpg

New and improved Lambeau looks amazing. Way better than new and "improved" Solider Field. So classy looking. Almost like a Camden Yards, in that it looks like it was made that way 50 years ago and yet will still look great 50 years from now.

My favorite part of this picture is all the new shareholders including my wife and I helped pay for the latest renovations.

noutep2-med.gifnmst2-med.gifnmst1-med.gifnonmex-med.gif

Go Aggies!

Here's the Packers' new south end zone with the biggest G ever at Lambeau Field. Top that UGA, or have they already?

9204421012_93a4b2bcdb_b.jpg

New and improved Lambeau looks amazing. Way better than new and "improved" Solider Field. So classy looking. Almost like a Camden Yards, in that it looks like it was made that way 50 years ago and yet will still look great 50 years from now.

My favorite part of this picture is all the new shareholders including my wife and I helped pay for the latest renovations.

That's what shareholders do.

That's what shareholders do.

The Packers must be a very profitable enterprise. What kind of return on investment do the shareholders get?

Here's a great one for the Bucs. The main logo on that tall building in the background is massively tall when you are standing next to it. But, even if that doesn't qualify, I would just bet that the logo on the sail in the foreground is the largest logo on a sail on the largest pirate ship inside a stadium......

3897838758_49dc5644b3.jpg

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

That is one of the nicest High School stadiums I have ever scene, and I live in Alabama there are some nice stadiums

Yeah Texas does it big. Here's a Houston area's district stadium, with a basketball arena in the back.

s01.png

My home state (Maryland) would never do anything like this for high school athletics. Hell, many of the newer schools opened in Maryland seemed to have went cheap on the athletic facilities.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

Um...this one beats that one:

cardinalsnfl.jpg

This always throws me.

The NFL Cardinals play in a local university's stadium - but that university is not the University of Arizona. It is instead, an online school which bought the naming rights to an NFL stadium.

It always feels like the NFL team is slumming it up at some Div-2 college field, but that's not the case.

I recently saw a commercial for the University of Phoenix. They said their football team is undefeated. I thought it was funny.

Archived