NIKE BASKETBALL TEMPLATE- In Progress

vnardella5

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interested.

Requests:

- The Mesh pattern on the back. Can you make that a separate Layer Option/Style so we can just drag and drop it on to other parts of the uniform.

- Front Collar Shield... omit the school/team logo, but have the circle made and beveled

- Socks

- Shoes (Jordan's)

- Shooting Sleeve

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Interested.

Requests:

- The Mesh pattern on the back. Can you make that a separate Layer Option/Style so we can just drag and drop it on to other parts of the uniform.

- Front Collar Shield... omit the school/team logo, but have the circle made and beveled

- Socks

- Shoes (Jordan's)

- Shooting Sleeve

#1-already did that

#3-i want to keep everything 2d, and the socks i have are ver complex, i will see

#2-u got pics of the beveled logo/circle?

#4,5-Wanna keep everything 2d, i gotta see if nike has any in their catolog

What do u guys think of a long sleeve shooting shirt? front and back?

socks i think i have something...maybe u can do shoes? any shoes would be cool..i perfer 2d tho

good thing you said that, i was working on socks, wasnt taking too long but ill scratch it

I think ill trace some lebrons

What i had so far:

15267d511733d88038022daa5f6b45d9.png

lol sorry cane socks arnt workin out for me..mind to do them?u didnt delete it did u??also can u do a back view, this is shaping up to be the best bball template

socks i think i have something...maybe u can do shoes? any shoes would be cool..i perfer 2d tho

good thing you said that, i was working on socks, wasnt taking too long but ill scratch it

I think ill trace some lebrons

What i had so far:

15267d511733d88038022daa5f6b45d9.png

lol sorry cane socks arnt workin out for me..mind to do them?u didnt delete it did u??also can u do a back view, this is shaping up to be the best bball template

wow do they have a vector already for that? ill have to check it out, yeah i'll do the back too

Archived