Tarantulas Jerseys

Ez Street

They start in the fall of 2004 and they still don't have unis and corporate colours?

Where's the panick button?

Someone has to get some serious money for this design, given the urgency factor.

p.s.: That sounds like a R-E-Q-U-E-S-T !!!

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

They start in the fall of 2004 and they still don't have unis and corporate colours?

Where's the panick button?

Someone has to get some serious money for this design, given the urgency factor.

p.s.: That sounds like a R-E-Q-U-E-S-T !!!

not a request. The Team is (has) designing their jerseys. They just haven't unveiled them.

I'm working on mine...............

Fuse.....Blue/Orange/Tan would be the color progression

and besides if the Rooster (EZ) owned the Tarantulas he would be going through the hottest design firm on the planet right now... seventeen11...lol

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

rantsjersey.gif

rantsjersey2.gif

A bit conservative, but i kinda like what i came up with.

A bit too old school Oiler-ish (stripe wise) for my tastes...

The colours are good though...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Now that sripe pattern works better--not sure which shade of blue I prefer--but the sripes look better with the atrocious logo they desined, and don't look like the old Oilers...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Who designed that logo?

Anywho, here's my stab at it. I decided to go a little crazier on the uni with such a crazy logo. It looks better in different colors, but the orange is so bright it really stands out on this. That I don't like so much. I'll keep messing around with it. I got kind of lazy on the numbers because I wanted a more stylized font, but I was too tired to color it and fit it when I did this the first go round. I might change it.

Tarantulas dark jersey

If you look in the bottom left it shows you what the striping pattern looks like from a side view.

Archived