Entrance song for my hockey team

nash61

Hey guys, we're starting to get revved up for hockey on the technical side of the game, and the music guy for the Jr. A team that I do PA announcing for is looking for an entrance song. We would play it while the team is walking from the dressing room onto the ice, and lining up for the starting lineups. We'd like it to be something other than the usual songs, (i.e. Enter Sandman)

Suggestions?

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Depending on how obscure you wanted to go... my basketball tournament team thought the barking dogs and the "Today" sample of Black Sheep's "Similak Child" was inspired ... in 1992. (Also counter to the still-used "The Choice Is Yours.")

Now it could be retro. Bet you'd be the first to do it since we did. We won the whole thing, if it helps.

"Sirius" is still the ultimate, but the Bulls own it, IMO.

"For Those About to Rock (We Salute You)" by AC/DC.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Hmm, I'll break this into categories for suggestions depending on which direction you want to go

If you want chills: Coldplay- Fix You (a la the Canadiens by starting it at the guitar solo part)

Techno/Dance: Maedon- Finale

Modern Rock: Muse- Hysteria

Hard Modern Rock: Skillet- Rebirthing

Classic Rock: Two songs here, if you want something less hard go with Bruce Springsteen- Born to Run. More guitars go for Focus- Hocus Pocus if you wanted to stay off the usual stuff I guess

Song that was previously on a game of EA Sports NHL: Billy Talent- Red Flag

Rap: Clean version of Nas-Hero

Hope this helps

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

I heard this song the other day and thought it'd be a cool warm-up song ("Prehistoric Dog" - Red Fang). I have no idea what their other stuff sounds like.

I've always loved the beginning of this song. ("Wrap Your Troubles In Dreams" - The 69 Eyes)

When I was in high school, my personal favorite was when we used "Bombs Over Baghdad".

Archived