KHL Medvescak hockey concept

OliverP

Hey forum, me again! Today I will be bringing you a hockey concept for a Croatian team from Zagreb, which officially became a member of the Kontinental Hockey League (the strongest hockey league in Europe). Their current logo looks washed up and when i saw it get uploaded in to the database of this page I said ''This looks really bad.''

I'll post some jerseys later, right now I am waiting for speedy to send me the templates of his 5th generation reebok jerseys. If anyone has them on their computer can you please send them to me (oliverpetrovic@hotmail.com). Thanks!

1088_medvescak__zagreb-primary-2014.png

This is my concept:

press_zps086437e6.jpg

C&C would be cool.

You're right that their logo looks like an n-th photocopy. But I like the composition and 'weight' of their bear better than yours.

Would you be interested in updating their bear instead of drawing a brand new bear?

You're right that their logo looks like an n-th photocopy. But I like the composition and 'weight' of their bear better than yours.

Would you be interested in updating their bear instead of drawing a brand new bear?

If you commented earlier Id do something. I might update it tomorrow and to make it look 'heavier' I'll make the bear's neck.

Here are the home and away jerseys, later on I will make alts. What do you guys thinks should I go oldschool or modern for the alts.

press_jersey_zpsf646697a.jpg

The font is based of of classic block numbers with slight changes.

Enjoy! ;)

Besides the white pants, and the fact that Kristan doesn't play for Medvescak anymore, it's very good.

Try smoothing out the stripes on the waist. Don't straighten them out, but just smooth them out so they aren't exactly the same shape as the hem.

Besides the white pants, and the fact that Kristan doesn't play for Medvescak anymore, it's very good.

Try smoothing out the stripes on the waist. Don't straighten them out, but just smooth them out so they aren't exactly the same shape as the hem.

Yeah I knew that Kristan doesn't play there anymore but I just wanted to honor him in a way. By far my favorite player on the team.

Anyway here are some updates of the stripes and pants you guys said I needed to fix.

press_jersey_V2_zpsd0e50621.jpg

Next up the alternates!

I like the "Z" on the bear paw.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

• 1 month later...

Archived