bohob

Bohob's NHL Redesign Part II: Electric Boogaloo

That Devils concept would be the best uniform set in hockey if it were real.

I should let you know that 'Les Canadiens Montreal' is grammatically incorrect. You should insert 'de' between 'Canadiens' and 'Montreal'. By the way, are you going to rebrand the Senators?

I should let you know that 'Les Canadiens Montreal' is grammatically incorrect. You should insert 'de' between 'Canadiens' and 'Montreal'. By the way, are you going to rebrand the Senators?

I will get that updated in the near future. Thanks. As for Ottawa, I plan on doing the whole league, so I will have a concept for them. Just a question: How important are the colors red and black to the city. I know the football team is going to be the RedBlacks, so I thought I'd ask.

Stars

stars_id4.jpg

stars_homeuni3.jpg

stars_awayuni3.jpg

stars_altuni4.jpg

Jets

winnijets_id.jpg

winnijets_homeuni2.jpg

winnijets_awayuni2.jpg

winnijets_altuni.jpg

As an Ottawa native, I have to say that red and black are a must for Ottawa teams but if you want to get more creative with the palate, adding another colour or two is okay too.

The Stars design is sick, but I can't get behind that color for the Jets.

Last two of the old set. Flyers and Avalanche.

Flyers

flyers_id2.jpg

flyers_homeuni2.jpg

flyers_awayuni2.jpg

flyers_altuni2.jpg

Avalanche

avalanche_id4.jpg

avalanche_homeuni3.jpg

avalanche_awayuni3.jpg

avalanche_altuni2.jpg

The Flyers are great, and the Avalanche 3rd is beautiful!

I had stalled on this one for a little while, but it's ready to show now. Here are the Buffalo Sabres:

sabres_id_zps99e97516.jpg

sabres_homeuni_zps90cc9cc7.jpg

sabres_awayuni_zps927ac710.jpg

sabres_altuni_zps417909e5.jpg

Devils logos: (**)(**)(**)(**)(**)

This could be my favourite NHL series on these boards to date, and that's saying something, because I've seen a whole lotta fantastic NHL series. That St. Louis alternate is the best of the series. I would buy that in a heartbeat. Everything is amazing. Love it!

Thank you for losing those stupid "motion lines" on the Sabres logo. Never understood those. The series as a whole is outstanding. Can't wait to see what you have in store for my team, the Wild!

mapleleafs_altuni_zps78f6fa11.jpg

Pretty much all of these are fantastic. I'm with everyone else on the Blue Jackets. It's a thing of beauty.

Two things, though:
1) I'm aware of the Leafs jersey history, but this one still kind of looks like a guy going to a construction site. And I'm for it.
2) Speakng as a Pens fan, I can't get on board with the updated logo (the unifroms are great, though). I love the incorporation of blue, but the curved lines don't fit, especailly with the harder edges of the typography.

Then again, I think I'm one of the few who liked the Pens' Robo Penguin look in the 90s: original and alternate.