Best football helmet decal designs?

HOOVER

My high school's helmets back in the day were pretty cool. The nickname was Buccaneers and the helmets were black with a whi/blk/red/blk/whi stripe and a white skull and crossbones on each side. The MG Helmets meister made a nice graphic of it.

black-bucs.jpg

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My high school's helmets back in the day were pretty cool. The nickname was Buccaneers and the helmets were black with a whi/blk/red/blk/whi stripe and a white skull and crossbones on each side. The MG Helmets meister made a nice graphic of it.

black-bucs.jpg

Weird.

I made a custom mini helmet for my fantasy team I've had since the 5th grade. The Pirates.

DSC_0192.jpg

PvO6ZWJ.png

Even all these years later that's one of the best helmets I've ever seen. But sadly it only lasted a couple of years after I got there. Some pantywaist on the school board objected because the uniforms weren't the official school colors of scarlet and silver. So they ditched that helmet for a silver one with "Bucs" in script on the side. Lamer than lame.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Oilers is mine I can remember watching moon and the Fab Four and then the fall from being competitive to being stolen from us. The white lid was great always loved it a great balance of the two main colors and then the best combo was itch the white jersey and blue pants. Great helmet great all together logo color scheme uniforms period. And even though they broke all of hearts here in h town that bills lid from that same era was great. Something about those helmet stripes just makes the difference. Like the redskins still have and that's why when Ohio state did there mega stripes I loved everything except the freakin chrome that killed it. The chrome pride stickers were cool but the chrome red was dumb. Either way Houston Oilers número uno in my book esp since that great team name and everything that came with it has been stripped from us all.

Archived