2013 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes I feel like the only one who likes monochrome uniforms. Some should never happen, like yellow, bright green, red,... But darker colors like navy, Black, and even a silver/light gray or white monochrome looks good to me.

pats-3035.r.jpg

Agreed. Cardinals have a good mono-white look

The Rams are in navy/navy, and their endzones appear to be navy with a plain "ST. LOUIS" in white

I actually really like that end zone.

It seems half the packers pants stripes are about half the size of the rest of the team, so it's not a team wid pants change or at least doesn't appear to be.

Maybe the Browns will leave a little orange on the Dolphins uniforms this week and help them out. :)

Haha, that's great. The Dolphins truly look awful in aqua/white, their colors are supposed to be aqua/orange. They look like some unknown arena or world league team, they're not recognizable at all; and I like the logo update.

So you miss the previous look, and I don't mean last year's Nike crap!

Maybe the Browns will leave a little orange on the Dolphins uniforms this week and help them out. :)

Haha, that's great. The Dolphins truly look awful in aqua/white, their colors are supposed to be aqua/orange. They look like some unknown arena or world league team, they're not recognizable at all; and I like the logo update.

So you miss the previous look, and I don't mean last year's Nike crap!

"last years Nike crap" was the same as the previous look of the past decade plus

My thoughts on today's uniforms:

Minnesota when wearing purple pants need to be wearing white socks with purple and yellow stripes in the centre, These teams with medium to dark colored pants take note of how the Bears, Chiefs and Patriots do it, The purple at the top does them no justice, looked too leotard-like.

Was surprised to see the Bucs in pewder pants, I like their white pants early in the season like they've done in recent seasons. They probably would have worn the white if the J-E-T-S had gone with their green pants.

The Rams, absolutely an eye-sore with the monochrome navy. The gold pants were brilliant IMO.

Titans, much better with navy pants on the road with their white jerseys, but I think they'd look better if they went back to the navy shoulder yoke on the white jerseys like they originally had when moving from Memphis to Nashville if they're wearing navy pants.

Jax ... worst team in the NFL, along with worst uniforms. They had such awesome uniforms in the late 90s with the teal and jaguar on the sleeve, why mess with such a damn nice uniform I just don't understand.

Seahawks ... they look so much better with the gray pants they wore today with their navy jerseys rather than that the stupid monochrome which is way past its sell-by date.

The Fish .... new logo is cool, everything else is a step downhill. The aqua is too light, I now consider their color to be teal and the facemask should have remained aqua, I don't like the white face-mask.

Steelers ... go back to the block numbers of the 70s and 80s ...

Bills ... too much white on the collar ... but at least the toilet-seat design has been dumped.

Not uniform related, but the Lions added a small Detorit word mark in their endzone, attached to the usual Lions mark

Why is it impossible for the Lions to paint their logos and wordmarks the correct shade of blue on their field? They've painted everything royal blue since they moved to Ford Field.

Not trying to be pedantic but the Lions wear Honolulu Blue, not royal ... there's a big difference between those two shades of blue.

Not uniform related, but the Lions added a small Detorit word mark in their endzone, attached to the usual Lions mark

Why is it impossible for the Lions to paint their logos and wordmarks the correct shade of blue on their field? They've painted everything royal blue since they moved to Ford Field.

Not trying to be pedantic but the Lions wear Honolulu Blue, not royal ... there's a big difference between those two shades of blue.

ya but he's talking about the field looking a darker more royal blue rather than honolulu blue, i think it could have to do with it being on green turf and the dome lighting making it look that way, but thats just me.

Confirmed during FOX pregame

Hopefully they will wear the purple pants for all their away games. Get away from the "all-white" look that teams today are overdoing in pro and even in college football.

I'd rather they try and get away from the "capris" look that teams are overdoing.

Titans, much better with navy pants on the road with their white jerseys, but I think they'd look better if they went back to the navy shoulder yoke on the white jerseys like they originally had when moving from Memphis to Nashville if they're wearing navy pants.

the white jerseys have always had the light blue sholder yoke, even with Navy pants

That jersey never existed. And thank goodness. That would look awful.

Remember any combos posted prior to game or posted prior to an announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Regular Season Week 2 (Part 1)

Jets @ Patriots

YMqBt.jpgTDqKm.jpg

Rams @ Falcons

JywbU.jpgivM4G.jpg

Chargers @ Eagles

h4uBH5A.jpgSWNFA.jpg

Cowboys @ Chiefs

mAmxu.jpgwkTBdEi.jpg

Dolphins @ Colts

piDGNmj.jpg9zXp4.jpg

Archived