2013 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bills equipment twitter confirmed white over blue for Sunday.

Best news of the day!

I totally agree, BUT, someone here can tell me if these are the PROPER SOCKS or not???

Last year I jizzed my shorts over the emergence of the blue pants, but the socks kinda ruined the look---are these the "away" socks in the image or are they the regular home socks they wore last year??

b821814a222611e3b19422000a1f9bc9_7.jpg

Best news of the day!

I totally agree, BUT, someone here can tell me if these are the PROPER SOCKS or not???

Last year I jizzed my shorts over the emergence of the blue pants, but the socks kinda ruined the look---are these the "away" socks in the image or are they the regular home socks they wore last year??

b821814a222611e3b19422000a1f9bc9_7.jpg

They are the "away"... you can tell b/c the first stripe from the top is white. On the "home" the first stripe from the top is dark blue.

Best news of the day!

They are the "away"... you can tell b/c the first stripe from the top is white. On the "home" the first stripe from the top is dark blue.

So the look will be improved, yes??!?? :-)

Best news of the day!

So the look will be improved, yes??!?? :-)

Not really. The difference will be negligible.

Titans in white jerseys and navy britches today at home.

All navy for the Lambs in Dallas. I think the 'Boys are going with their tired and true white jerseys with dirty silver/green pants and royal blue numbers with navy blue on the helmet with some silver and probably a couple of other shades of blue in there as well on this 'classic' uni.

It's official... Vikings in purple jerseys and white pants today. Looks like the Rams are the only team that had to ship their jerseys to London early.

That is unless the Vikes decide to ship the white/purple combo to London. Even though the Vikes are the home team in London, that may feel more of a road game for them. Probably they will be a lot more black and gold fans in London (probably because of the Rooney ties from nearby Ireland). So the Vikes are probably going to treat it like a road game.

That is only a theory and an opinion.

Titans in white jerseys and navy britches today at home.

All navy for the Lambs in Dallas. I think the 'Boys are going with their tired and true white jerseys with dirty silver/green pants and royal blue numbers with navy blue on the helmet with some silver and probably a couple of other shades of blue in there as well on this 'classic' uni.

I rather have the Titans wear the white with the baby blue pants. Looks a whole lot better than with the navy pants. But thankfully, no "all pajama" look like they did last week.

And wow I fell off the chair when I saw the Cowboys wearing white this week at home. That is a huge surprise!! :shocked:

But with Chip here, maybe some new touches will be implemented. Gray pants? Black pants, but only with the White jersey?

Chip said he had nothing to do with the 10321923998 combos Oregon wore

Confirming canz's earlier guess, the Redskins are wearing burgundy/gold and the Lions are wearing white

Archived