2013 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those pants are awful. They'd be alright with stripes, striped socks, and if they were only worn with the away jerseys. Still not as good as orange pants would look, but not bad. I really hope they don't have a major rebrand, their jerseys are probably my favorite in the league. All they need is to wear brown/white at home and white/orange on the road with striped socks for both sets.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

This matchup should be one of the better ones of the week. Instead, we get the Bills blue-white-pink look, complemented by their yoga pants. The Browns decided to play in the mud before getting to the stadium, and are also channeling their inner teenage girl with more yoga pants. If the Bills wore white socks and didn't go pink, and the Brown wore white or orange pants, I wouldn't need to be complaining right now.

I really hope I'm wrong. But news out of Cleveland is that they are going orange-brown-brown-brown tonight for the first time ever.

I just don't get why they don't bring back the orange pants....everybody wants them back, and nobody likes the plain brown.

MrHankey.jpg

First thing I thought of as well.

Just when I thought the Browns had burned those horrible browns pants they wear them tonight! It is like looking at a vertical Hershey bar dipped in orange food coloring. UGLY!!!! This game could have been a 9/10 if the Browns wore white and/or orange pants....it would have been perfect it the grey facemasks were gone and the Browns wore white and/or orange pants.

spacer.png

I thought the Browns had stripes on the brown pants.

Don't like the stripeless pants for any team, making them look like yoga pants, or, if monochome like the Saints, the mentioned unitard look. Given its all brown, magnifies the ugliness.

Archived