2013 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

Titans wore navy blue pants with white jersey. Why do they do that if it doesn't match as well as the colombian blue?

Going back to what they wore during their most successful time as Titans?

Yep, seems like they are doing it in 2013 because of the "celebration" of being Super Bowl runner up.

I have no idea what Tennessee is thinking most of the time with their uniform combos. They seem to have a blind man making the decisions most weeks. "Lets pick what looks worst and run it into the ground, even though we have about 9 different combos we could use". Doesn't really matter...they are heading towards another irrelevant 8-8 (at best) year and very little national buzz about anything with their team.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Remember any combos posted prior to game or posted prior to an announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Regular Season Week 7 (Part 1) Byes: Saints, Raiders

Seahawks @ Cardinals

9Ie87cd.jpgjCg7q.jpg

Buccaneers @ Falcons

7PN5sCh.jpgivM4G.jpg

Bears @ Redskins

NDsUYJy.jpgZSeIG.jpg

Cowboys @ Eagles

mAmxu.jpgB7CAg.jpg

Patriots @ Jets

zpqpZ.jpg5Py3T.jpg

Unconfirmed rumor from the Eagles that they're breaking out the black alternates vs Washington on November 17

Chip better have them wear the green pants then. The white pants with the black jerseys look awful, IMO.

Vikes will look good in their white jerseys/purple pants.

Over to the Carolina talk, they need to be rid of the white on white. Should wear the black pants with the white jerseys.

Have the Titans actually said it will be navy on white this week? If it's not official, I'd bet on them wearing navy over navy.

Or perhaps columbia blue pants. The Titans knocked it out of the park when they did wear the navy jersey/columbia pants. Too bad they NEVER wear that combo anymore.

1106942-L.jpg

rondebarber05201325_8col.jpg

Best look the Titans ever had IMO. A whole lot better than the monochrome light blue "pajama party" outfit they had a few weeks ago.

Have the Titans actually said it will be navy on white this week? If it's not official, I'd bet on them wearing navy over navy.

Or perhaps columbia blue pants. The Titans knocked it out of the park when they did wear the navy jersey/columbia pants. Too bad they NEVER wear that combo anymore.

1106942-L.jpg

rondebarber05201325_8col.jpg

Best look the Titans ever had IMO. A whole lot better than the monochrome light blue "pajama party" outfit they had a few weeks ago.

My guess is that they go the columbia pants. However, since it seems like they are wearing their road combo from their glory years, maybe they will go with their original Titans look

Go A's!

Archived