2013 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

Uh-oh, Packers home page shows gold helmet with green facemask:

131015-browns-dope-710.jpg

I was hoping for a fun game of will-they or won't-they with helmet stripes..but it looks like they won't. Game over.

Maybe we'll see one of these come Sunday:

ruttgers_jackolantern.jpg

Photoshop?

Nope, that was actually worn on Halloween 1994.

There is no way the NFL would allow that today.

Check out my site at stevebcreations.com

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was hoping for a fun game of will-they or won't-they with helmet stripes..but it looks like they won't. Game over.

Photoshop?

For the small price of $10,000, you can do anything you want.

87Redskins.png

The Titans should go back to wearing the navy as their primary color. Their oiler blue look isn't good full time.

I love the Titans color scheme, however, if they would only use the right combinations they could have an amazing uniform. I always loved the Navy jersey with white pants (just too many team wear Navy for the Titans Blue stand out more) but I would like to see the Titans Blue jersey with white pants. What I wish they would stop wearing is the Titans Blue jersey with Navy pants as it looks horrible. Their best combos are:

1) Navy Jersey over White Pants

2) White Jersey over Titans Blue Pants

3) White Jersey over Navy Pants

4) Titans Blue Jersey over Titans Blue Pants

5) White Jersey over White Pants

6) Navy Jersey over Navy Pants

7) Navy Jersey over Titans Blue Pants

8) Titans Blue Jersey over Navy Pants

spacer.png

The Titans should go back to wearing the navy as their primary color. Their oiler blue look isn't good full time.

I love the Titans color scheme, however, if they would only use the right combinations they could have an amazing uniform. I always loved the Navy jersey with white pants (just too many team wear Navy for the Titans Blue stand out more) but I would like to see the Titans Blue jersey with white pants. What I wish they would stop wearing is the Titans Blue jersey with Navy pants as it looks horrible. Their best combos are:

That's at least twice as many combos as a team needs. And the navy pants will always be an issue as long as the only sock option is also navy.

Funny, you said you'd like to see the light blue over white, but that's the only combo out of 9 possible you don't list. Is it because they've never worn it? i agree, I'd like to see it, too, although at this point my first choice would be to just blow the whole thing up.

Photoshop?

For the small price of $10,000, you can do anything you want.

Why does the picture say Dope Sheet?

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

That's at least twice as many combos as a team needs. And the navy pants will always be an issue as long as the only sock option is also navy.

Funny, you said you'd like to see the light blue over white, but that's the only combo out of 9 possible you don't list. Is it because they've never worn it? i agree, I'd like to see it, too, although at this point my first choice would be to just blow the whole thing up.

Because they have never wore that combination.

spacer.png

With the new helmet rule, I think the Cowboys might pair their throwback jersey with silver pants and the normal helmet. It's what they used to do.

20acm1k.jpg

r9oryc.gif

They pretty much did this in 1994, and it sucked.

3d3h84W.jpg

mt92.jpg

If you're going to wear a throwback, then either get it right or don't wear one at all.

bSLCtu2.png

With the new helmet rule, I think the Cowboys might pair their throwback jersey with silver pants and the normal helmet. It's what they used to do.

20acm1k.jpg

r9oryc.gif

That isn't the true throwback jersey. That is the "double star" alternate they wore for a while in the 90s.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Kind of off-topic, but do the 49ers and Jaguars sleeve cuts really differ that much, or does it vary from player to player?

From what I understand nike has 3 basic cuts: skill, rb/lb, and lineman. I think the drastic sleeve differences are derived from the post manufacturer alterations/tailioring that's done for each player which can be pretty drastic for the nfl as opposed to college where players are more forced into the off the rack look except for the rare exceptions of star players/qb's getting special attention.

Houston really needs to go back to wearing red socks with their blue pants.

They aren't going to, so its no use wishing for it. They haven't worn the red socks with the blue pants for 3 or 4 years now.

I think Washington will be wearing the white pants with the burgundy jersey this week. Just a hunch.

Archived