2013 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

The Boys wore the White Double Star a handful of times during the 94 (75th Anniversary) season. (Home against the Lions, Thanksgiving against the Packers and on the road against the Eagles/Saints/Giants and in the NFC Title game against the 49ers).

The Boys wore the Blue Double Star only once in 1995 against the Eagles and Barry Switzer didn't like the set and convicned Jerry Jones not to wear them again.

The Boys have not worn the 94 White Double Star since then though there were rumours that they'd wear them on Thanksgiving a few years back.

Also, what does the league have against Throwbak/White Helmets??

no wonder they held bad memories for him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ajm8cuQJBOY

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Boys wore the White Double Star a handful of times during the 94 (75th Anniversary) season. (Home against the Lions, Thanksgiving against the Packers and on the road against the Eagles/Saints/Giants and in the NFC Title game against the 49ers).

The Boys wore the Blue Double Star only once in 1995 against the Eagles and Barry Switzer didn't like the set and convicned Jerry Jones not to wear them again.

The Boys have not worn the 94 White Double Star since then though there were rumours that they'd wear them on Thanksgiving a few years back.

Also, what does the league have against Throwbak/White Helmets??

no wonder they held bad memories for him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ajm8cuQJBOY

The Cowboys also lost to a terrible Redskin team wearing the blue double star jerseys that year. Personally, I do not like them, and was happy they went back to the normal blue jerseys the following year.

I forgot that the uniform I posted was actually the old "double star." Still, if the 'boys want to their wear their throwback this season, paring it with the silver pant and helmet might be what they do. The silver helmet with white pants wouldn't look right. They should just wear their regular home, honestly.

i dont see this helmet rule lasting, they need retro jerseys and not at the expense of wearing a :censored:ty version of them

Yeah, and wouldn't the helmet rule result in decreased throwback jersey sales? If I recall correctly, the Bucs already canceled their throwback day and less exposure = fewer sales

What a contrast. Bills top five unis... Dolphins bottom five unis. Tannehill must of knew that and threw a pick six

I think the opposite. Dolphins top 5, Bills bottom 5.

Browns going white-brown-striped vs Packers throwbacks today in Green Bay. Obviously because of the rule Packers have to wear plain yellow helmets instead of brown.

I guess using the NFL's logic, maybe if every team was required to wear the same pants every week we'd see a decrease in ACL injuries.

What a contrast. Bills top five unis... Dolphins bottom five unis. Tannehill must of knew that and threw a pick six

Browns going white-brown-striped vs Packers throwbacks today in Green Bay. Obviously because of the rule Packers have to wear plain yellow helmets instead of brown.

I guess using the NFL's logic, maybe if every team was required to wear the same pants every week we'd see a decrease in ACL injuries.

whats the face mask color?

whats the face mask color?

Green Bay video board showed it as grey.

Changing the facemask color could result in additional eye and nose injuries...

Archived