2013 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

Unpopular opinion: but I think Green Bay's throwbacks look better with the yellow helmet. They are still the most unecessary throwbacks in the league, but at least the yellow helmets match the yellow numbers.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess using the NFL's logic, maybe if every team was required to wear the same pants every week we'd see a decrease in ACL injuries.

I hope you realize that the helmets primary purpose is to protect the player, whereas pants is just fabric.

spacer.png

I will never be a fan of the Browns in brown pants, with the white jerseys.

It just doesn't work visually/aesthetically, for me.

Orange or white pants are perfect, but not brown.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Browns couldn't have worn their orange pants today??

Can't wear what you don't have.

They don't have orange pants.

Bullchit! They used to have them. Since when do they have frickin' brown pants?!

Since they needed to find something to do with all the Trent Richardson jerseys in the ProShop

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Unpopular opinion: but I think Green Bay's throwbacks look better with the yellow helmet. They are still the most unecessary throwbacks in the league, but at least the yellow helmets match the yellow numbers.

I was thinking that too...green facemask and all. Some players were still wearing green shoes too. With the yellow helmet, I can actually live with this set now and don't think it's that bad. Probably just a Nike thing, but the pants seem like they are a bit lighter colored than the RBK version, which also looks better, IMO.

they do have orange pants....
They do not.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Bullchit! They used to have them. Since when do they have frickin' brown pants?!

They've had brown pants for a few years now. It's been quite a while since they wore orange pants. So it wouldn't surprise me if they no longer had them.

I might have missed this in the offseason, but I noticed several players on the Colts sideline were wearing sweatshirts with the old Baltimore Colts "Bucking Colt" logo. Are they reintroducing that logo or is it just the team wearing throwback sideline gear but no throwback jerseys?

I might have missed this in the offseason, but I noticed several players on the Colts sideline were wearing sweatshirts with the old Baltimore Colts "Bucking Colt" logo. Are they reintroducing that logo or is it just the team wearing throwback sideline gear but no throwback jerseys?

i know i've seen coach pagano with it as well this season, probably just retro gear

Archived