2013 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

I might have missed this in the offseason, but I noticed several players on the Colts sideline were wearing sweatshirts with the old Baltimore Colts "Bucking Colt" logo. Are they reintroducing that logo or is it just the team wearing throwback sideline gear but no throwback jerseys?

It is now designated as an official secondary mark, as of this season.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might have missed this in the offseason, but I noticed several players on the Colts sideline were wearing sweatshirts with the old Baltimore Colts "Bucking Colt" logo. Are they reintroducing that logo or is it just the team wearing throwback sideline gear but no throwback jerseys?

It is now designated as an official secondary mark, as of this season.

I was wondering if it was just for the anniversary season or what.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

Browns couldn't have worn their orange pants today??

Can't wear what you don't have.

They don't have orange pants.

they do have orange pants....
They do not.

I suppose they still have this too?

523097.jpg

They discontinued the orange jersey and pants. They brought back the brown pants this year but the orange pants are not in their current style guide I believe.

browns8.jpg

Go A's!

Here's the Colts' "new" secondary mark:

IndianapolisColts_SMK0100a_2013_SCC_SRGB

Obviously, they just reassigned this one from their throwbacks...seems to me that they'd be better off modernizing this one a bit rather than using a bad trace of a older hand-drawn mark.

Obviously, they just reassigned this one from their throwbacks...seems to me that they'd be better off modernizing this one a bit rather than using a bad trace of a older hand-drawn mark.

I've always liked that mark, but I'm used to only seeing at a small size. Blown up, you can really tell it needs a redraw.

What a contrast. Bills top five unis... Dolphins bottom five unis. Tannehill must of knew that and threw a pick six

I think the opposite. Dolphins top 5, Bills bottom 5.

Browns going white-brown-striped vs Packers throwbacks today in Green Bay. Obviously because of the rule Packers have to wear plain yellow helmets instead of brown.

I guess using the NFL's logic, maybe if every team was required to wear the same pants every week we'd see a decrease in ACL injuries.

Wow your that 5%. The get together i was at the guy had to adjust his color on his flat screen because the horrific light usfl colors of the new dolphins uniforms were bleeding the screen.

Bills are top five. Sorry you like arena league team unis. But to each is own.

chris_creamer_siggy.png

Please do not fool yourself, the Buccaneers jersey is conceptually and creatively an abomination. Read the "FANFARE" Here...

What a contrast. Bills top five unis... Dolphins bottom five unis. Tannehill must of knew that and threw a pick six

Browns going white-brown-striped vs Packers throwbacks today in Green Bay. Obviously because of the rule Packers have to wear plain yellow helmets instead of brown.

I guess using the NFL's logic, maybe if every team was required to wear the same pants every week we'd see a decrease in ACL injuries.

whats the face mask color?

Green Bay video board showed it as grey.

Changing the facemask color could result in additional eye and nose injuries...

thank god, a green facemask would have looked so random

Packers Facemask not grey, can't tell if blue or green but definitely dark therefore not grey

Looks green to me.

cleveland-browns-v-green-bay-20131020-20

Browns%20Packers%20Football_3664951_ver1

620wtmj_102013packersbrowns03.jpg

AP881201229293_1382311521024_3664101_ver

Browns_Packers_Football__mike.berrend@wl

dm_131020_nfl_packers_v_browns_highlight

I think I might actually prefer yesterday's helmet to the "throwback" brown helmet.

It ties in with the jersey.

jax.jpg

87Redskins.png

whats the face mask color?

Green Bay video board showed it as grey.

Changing the facemask color could result in additional eye and nose injuries...

thank god, a green facemask would have looked so random

Packers Facemask not grey, can't tell if blue or green but definitely dark therefore not grey

Looks green to me.

cleveland-browns-v-green-bay-20131020-20

Browns%20Packers%20Football_3664951_ver1

It's green

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Somewhere in that stadium yesterday was a lifelong Packers fan going to his or hers first game at Lambeau Field and they got to watch the Michigan Wolverines instead of the Packers.

That's why I don't like when classic teams like the Packers wear throwbacks that are radically different from their regular look. Wear the 60's dynasty era throwbacks if you're going to wear a throwback. It would work with the one helmet rule too.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Didn't they just do a contest a couple years ago for a new alternate logo and choose this?

qzAsekv.png

Not sure why they don't just use that instead of the horribly-rendered and outdated Baltimore throwback logo.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Remember any combos posted prior to game or posted prior to an announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Regular Season Week 8 (Part 1) Byes: Ravens, Bears, Texans, Colts, Chargers, Titans

Panthers @ Buccaneers

dFmCg.jpgHWBnOBE.jpg

49ers @ Jaguars

YEF7l.jpgXKCsGyA.jpg

Browns @ Chiefs

m0ufQ.jpgvfktl.jpg

Dolphins @ Patriots

piDGNmj.jpgTDqKm.jpg

Bills @ Saints

6wcETlg.jpgESspS.jpg

Archived