2013 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

I read that the Jags would wear white in London, which I don't understand...

http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2013/7/27/4563294/jaguars-alternate-uniform-chargers-teal

This might have to do with the 49ers wearing white at Tennessee.

Normally a team will send their other uniform set prior to flying to London. With that said, that would mean the 49ers will have to send their red jerseys to London. But is it just about washing the uniforms?

Since the Jags wore their teal, their white and black jerseys weren't used and they can be used with the black pants that weren't used. But since the Jags are the home team, it would make sense they would wear the colored jerseys given that's the way it's been in London for years now

They have to take the "Jags" patch off as well since its apparently some kind of swear word there

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take the 80's Patriots uniforms with Foxboro Stadium and The Marlboro Man on the scoreboard. I wish all the NFL teams would go back to their 80's-early 90's look and they should have kept the old stadiums with the Marlboro Man and the Winston Eagle.

Seriously that would be awesome. They could also just hand out free packs of unfilterd Reds as well to complete the effect.

Complete BS that the gov outlawed all tobacco advertising over 20 years ago. The whole smoking will kill you thing was a complete witch hunt...all of the "evidence" was completely fabricated and the congressional hearings backed that up.

probably because it looks too close to this..

nfl_a_smcnairts3_480.jpg

Isn't that the point though?

It would definitely be an upgrade.

I didn't appreciate those uniforms nearly enough when they were being worn. One of the best looks in the history of the NFL. Awesome logo, too. The worst part about the Titans look is that awful helmet with the asymmetrical logo and dates stripes. I haven't liked it from Day One.

Anyone else notice that there was barely any pink gear this weekend? The Bears Redskins game had some but I didn't see much in the other games.

It was fantastic.

The games were actually watchable.

2ly2w09.jpg

Now I have a feeling the Jags will wear black because Niketown had the correct uniforms for the last London game:

http://www.vikings.com/media-vault/photo-gallery/Photos-Cheerleaders-Visit-Nike-Town-In-London/b023e43d-b071-412a-9c8b-9fe2bc8836be#f7f9edba-b48a-4e5b-a032-17aa93c11285

The Jags already announced months ago, they would be wearing white jerseys in London for their ass-kicking they will take from the 49ers.

And black jerseys the rest of the home season after London.

Shame they won't wear the teal jerseys again this year. They wasted a few home games early in the year with the white jersey/its hot out nonsense and so that limits them during the year when you only have 8 or 9 chances to wear your dark uniforms (between your 8 home dates and possibly a road game when the opposing home team sports white threads).

6xCXmbS.jpg

:( ......bring back the white pants!!!!

They have worn white pants for every single game for the past 2 years.

About time they broke out the teal britches. Already tired of seeing them every week in all white from head-to-toe.

The more color for the Dolphins the better. I'm tired of them looking like a box of contact lenses.

Archived