2013 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

Soooooo. I just googled the Redskins equipment manager, and found his facebook profile. I sent a message asking about the burgundy pants. I have a feeling that I'm going to catch an F bomb in the reply for asking such a silly question.

Awesome. They would really come in handy week 2 at Green Bay. It would look terrible if both teams wore yellow pants.

Luckily for you, the Redskins won't be wearing yellow pants this season.

87Redskins.png

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soooooo. I just googled the Redskins equipment manager, and found his facebook profile. I sent a message asking about the burgundy pants. I have a feeling that I'm going to catch an F bomb in the reply for asking such a silly question.

Awesome. They would really come in handy week 2 at Green Bay. It would look terrible if both teams wore yellow pants.

How do you know?

How do you know?

He was just bringing up the tired "yellow vs. gold" argument, I believe.

How do you know?

He was just bringing up the tired "yellow vs. gold" argument, I believe.

Thought so. If you compare Redskins "gold" to 49ers or Saints gold, it would make sense to call it yellow.

What the Redskins need to do is bring back their burgundy pants and wear white over burgundy full time on the road (they won three Super Bowls in them!) and wear burgundy over a new pair of matching, matte gold pants. Screw the white pants, and screw the white over burgundy look. Also, white shoes. Please. Please for the love of god.

White over burgandy is definitely a love it/screw it look.

As an aside, this new quote system blows.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

They wore yellow pants last night...

Late to this topic, but enjoyed reading it last year.

I thought the NFL was going to redesign the uniform graphics to match the current cut of the Dolphins, Jaguars, and Vikings. Do you know if this is planned for the future, or just as new teams are rolled out?

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Late to this topic, but enjoyed reading it last year.

I thought the NFL was going to redesign the uniform graphics to match the current cut of the Dolphins, Jaguars, and Vikings. Do you know if this is planned for the future, or just as new teams are rolled out?

If they follow the practice they have had in the past this will be just as new teams are rolled out.

Remember any combos posted prior to game or posted prior to an announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Preseason Week 2 (Part 1)

Lions @ Browns

31Ffm.jpgZOTQZ.jpg

Falcons @ Ravens

HvLND.jpgFVjJusB.jpg

Panthers @ Eagles

bwPXP.jpgE1NQX.jpg

Chargers @ Bears

Oyp5KxV.jpgOmpRxd1.jpg

Vikings @ Bills

uexnzrc.jpgKeq79Q6.jpg

Panthers will go black on black again (2nd time ever) and typically do not wear black at home in 1st part of season (not sure if pre-season counts tho)

http://scottfowlerobs.blogspot.com/2013/08/back-in-black-panthers-to-wear-all.html

Panthers full jersey schedule http://www.panthers.com/news/article-2/Will-Panthers-be-back-in-black/90306f1a-bef5-4f2d-bc9a-18f5f0e97d1a

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

Archived